• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes ZEISS CUSTOMER SERVICE

SIGTWO

Private
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2009
Blue Ridge Parkway NC/Raleigh nc
Just wanted to say thank you to the workers at Zeiss. They did a great job upgrading several scopes that I used over seas. This week called them back and requested several extra parts for them. Today at about 1300 hrs the UPS driver put a small box containing the parts I requested in my hands. There was no charge for these parts.Donna Temple with Zeiss took my order and followed thru with same. At least for me customer service is a big reason i select certian products. Good going Zeiss. THANKS

Re: ZEISS CUSTOMER SERVICE

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tansinator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The reason I think their customer service is so good is because I have never had to use it.

Eddie </div></div>

I was thinking the same thing.

But no matter how good the product there will be something come up eventually that needs to be fixed

+2 on Zeiss Customer service. I have had positive experiences with them.

Anybody know how much they charge to change the reticle on a scope? I just recently bought a conquest 4.5-14 w/ z1000 reticle and am thinking of changing it to mil dot or just standard crosshairs. For those that already have a zeiss, what is your favorite reticle?