• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Zeiss service reputation?

Channelkat

Private
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2006
WA
What’s Zeiss reputation when it comes to warranty/service? Leaning toward their Range finding binoculars, but curious about their customer service. Any thoughts?

Re: Zeiss service reputation?

I had a zeiss conquest scope that had an issue with the parallax adjustment. I had bought the scope new, and never sent the warranty card in.

I called the service rep (they are somewhere up in the northeast), the guy said there should be *no* questions as to the quality of the focus. I sent it in, and 2 weeks later I had a brand new scope...

that's the only time I had an issue with a zeiss product, so for me, they are 100%.

we had a tornado and it launched the gun safe one of my scopes was in and broke the paralax knob and the reticle and they fixed it for free in about a week if i remember right...they are gtg for me...

Thanks Gents. Good to hear from the horses mouth!

I had to send a Conquest into them about a year ago. They took it not questions asked and had it back in around 2 weeks. You should have any problems with them.