• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Zel Custom .338 or .416 Bolt uppers

Re: Zel Custom .338 or .416 Bolt uppers

i would spend the money else where you will not get the accuracy out of this type of system that the cartrige deserves they might work like the 50 cal ones that have been around for years but realy you will end up killing your AR's frame and they are not realy accurate in an AR conversian for precision long range shooting i would save up and buy a complete rifle int he calibre you want.

thanks for the info that kind of what i was thinking but not sure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wild_Bill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i would spend the money else where you will not get the accuracy out of this type of system that the cartrige deserves they might work like the 50 cal ones that have been around for years but realy you will end up killing your AR's frame and they are not realy accurate in an AR conversian for precision long range shooting i would save up and buy a complete rifle int he calibre you want.

</div></div>

Not always the case cant find the link at the moment but I think it is farret and there guns hold a number of records at QUANTICO, Va. The barrels are lothor wolther and free floated. recoil is not an issue with good break Never seen problams with lowers. Hell my BA-50 comes apart like an ar with pins no and has ten round mag shoots sub moa. To be fare to person I quoted this is Not to say that all are made equal. But they are great way to get calibers that are out of a persons price range

The concept of putting a .50 BMG upper on an AR-15 lower has been around for at least a couple of decades and while I've read many people asking this question, the answer has uniformly been that the lowers hold up to the recoil just fine.