• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Zelensky the grifter

mvphilly

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2022
NY
Wanna know where all those billions we give Ukraine are going? Pandora Papers just revealed that Mr Zelensky has many clandestine offshore accounts some of which he has use to buy several London properties with. Go ahead libs say it "I stand with Ukraine!!" Fucking morons.

Wanna know where all those billions we give Ukraine are going? Pandora Papers just revealed that Mr Zelensky has many clandestine offshore accounts some of which he has use to buy several London properties with. Go ahead libs say it "I stand with Ukraine!!" Fucking morons.
I live in one of the more liberal areas of NC, not a city just close to the VA line, and in my neighborhood there are several homes flying Ukraine flags with no US flags at all. Fucking disgusting.

I live in one of the more liberal areas of NC, not a city just close to the VA line, and in my neighborhood there are several homes flying Ukraine flags with no US flags at all. Fucking disgusting.
We had a great state. Transplants are ruining NC. If Wake, Buncombe, Mecklenberg, Durham and Orange counties would explode that would be a step in the right direction. Liberalism is a sickness that spreads through stupidity and we have a lot of that.

We had a great state. Transplants are ruining NC. If Wake, Buncombe, Mecklenberg, Durham and Orange counties would explode that would be a step in the right direction. Liberalism is a sickness that spreads through stupidity and we have a lot of that.
Agreed. I live up in NE NC in the inner banks, about an hour west of Roanoke Island. It’s a small, but beautiful, historic town but also sort of a retirement town so we have a lot of NJ, VA, Maryland etc that move down south a bit to settle down. The population is under 5k but there are shootings on the north end of town on a weekly basis.

Let me know if you decide to blow up Mecklenburg so I can step across the county line before you do it. I hate what Charlotte has become, but I live on 17 acres of what used to be a nice farm. It’s my wife’s family land and she is very attached to it, plus we help take care of her dad, and he ain’t moving! Hope to move in the future, but right now we are kind of stuck here.