• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Zero Compromise Optic 2022 and beyond Poll

What would you like from ZCO in the Future?

• Lighter weight hunting option

Votes: 177 55.7%
  • Higher magnification option

Votes: 78 24.5%
  • LPVO 1-6/1-8/1-10 etc...

Votes: 90 28.3%
  • More reticles

Votes: 52 16.4%
  • Hats, shirts and more swag

Votes: 11 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just a quick shoutout to the guys at Zero Compromise.

Sent my older 5-27 in for the NLE conversion and they did a once over on the scope, fixed an issue completely caused by the previous owner and got the scope back to me with a new elevation turret in just a couple days. I love the new non-locking turret, the glass quality and the awesome reticle.

Was so impressed I’m selling most my other scopes and getting an MPCT 2 4-20 for the NRL/hunting rifle.

Keep it up guys! (Honorable mention to Dan Bertocchini and the other guys at CS Tactical, always a pleasure to deal with and Dan is just a super nice dude and a great shooter, got to meet him at the NRL Hunter match in Cheney WA this year).

Just a quick shoutout to the guys at Zero Compromise.

Sent my older 5-27 in for the NLE conversion and they did a once over on the scope, fixed an issue completely caused by the previous owner and got the scope back to me with a new elevation turret in just a couple days. I love the new non-locking turret, the glass quality and the awesome reticle.

Was so impressed I’m selling most my other scopes and getting an MPCT 2 4-20 for the NRL/hunting rifle.

Keep it up guys! (Honorable mention to Dan Bertocchini and the other guys at CS Tactical, always a pleasure to deal with and Dan is just a super nice dude and a great shooter, got to meet him at the NRL Hunter match in Cheney WA this year).

thank you @verdugo60 ! Let us know when you're ready and we will get you set up on a ZC420 M2 :cool: