• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ELR scope for CADEX 338 platform; new TT735 vs new ZCO840 vs new SB 10-60/56 or new SB 6-36/56

oursswim

Private
Minuteman
Jan 30, 2023
Huntington Beach, CA
Hi All expert advisors,

I'm getting ready to invest in a ELR hobby and will be getting a CADEX 338 and looking at multiple scopes for this once in a lifetime investment. I'm been looking at the new Tangent Theta 735, new Zero Compromise Optics 840, and new Schmidt Bender 10-60/56 or 6-36/56. CADEX has told me they don't even make scope mounts to support 36 mm tube scopes but are working on development with no ETA.

I've heard great preliminary info about the new TT735, that the ZCO 840 is great but the Tangent Theta is a step above with better build, better optics, clarity, etc., and have not heard too much about the new SB. For price points, the ZCO is lower cost than the TT735, but I'm not budget buying for this set-up.

Overall, I'm planning to start buying next month and considering the TT735 as the top candidate unless I've missed some key points in my recent research. And I'll need to find a good 36mm scope mount set up for the CADEX 338LM.

Thank you for your help and suggestions,

Don

Hi All expert advisors,

I'm getting ready to invest in a ELR hobby and will be getting a CADEX 338 and looking at multiple scopes for this once in a lifetime investment. I'm been looking at the new Tangent Theta 735, new Zero Compromise Optics 840, and new Schmidt Bender 10-60/56 or 6-36/56. CADEX has told me they don't even make scope mounts to support 36 mm tube scopes but are working on development with no ETA.

I've heard great preliminary info about the new TT735, that the ZCO 840 is great but the Tangent Theta is a step above with better build, better optics, clarity, etc., and have not heard too much about the new SB. For price points, the ZCO is lower cost than the TT735, but I'm not budget buying for this set-up.

Overall, I'm planning to start buying next month and considering the TT735 as the top candidate unless I've missed some key points in my recent research. And I'll need to find a good 36mm scope mount set up for the CADEX 338LM.

Thank you for your help and suggestions,

Don

Don,

Feel free to give me a call at 916-670-1103 and I can discuss this with you :)

Best regards,

Richard@CST

Reactions: ChuckSwagger
The 7-35 TT would be a good fit on a cadex. I have the 5-25 on this one.

Pic_2023_06_17_07_38_20.jpg

You have some great choices you are looking at. Our ZCO 8-40 is highly regarded and more than enough magnification and has some excellent reticle options. I'd be more than happy to answer any specific questions you may have on the ZCO product line.

Best of luck!

• Love
Reactions: CSTactical
Lots of opinions. I have yet to see the 7-35 TT, but the 5-25 is awsome. I would learn toward ATACR 7-35 or ZCO 8-40. We are dealers for all brands, so happy to help, with the caveat that I have not used the TT 7-35.

Reactions: gebhardt02