• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Zero Compromise ZC840 8-40x56 starting to ship to CS Tactical!

giphy.gif

is the ZCO cerakoted and then laser engraved afterward...like I believe USO factory color options are/were?

My wife's reaction recently when I tell her I'm buying a ZCO this year :ROFLMAO:

giphy.gif
I told mine it would make me more gooder at making the little thingies hit the little thingy way over yonder. She told me if it will help keep me from bringing great shame upon the family, then it is ok with her. …obviously I told her that I can’t make such promises. 😂

Is the Tremor 5 available in the ZCO 840? It’s not an option for pre-order on your website, and also not listed on ZCO’s site.

Yes it is (For an additional fee)! We apologize that we did not add it to our site yet as we have a new website launching soon! You can PM us your name, billing address, email and phone number and we will get you in line. When your scope is being built we will notify you and go from there. :)

Last edited:
If your wife knows there is a difference in riflescopes at all, never mind that there are some that cost more than a Tasco, you have failed.

Ask CS Tactical to ship with the "wife invoice" - mine said ZCO 527: 129.99 incl free shipping, thanks for ordering during the "smart man with huge cock special" - unfortunately I was caught 'cause she knows I'm a dumb bastard :ROFLMAO:

If your wife knows there is a difference in riflescopes at all, never mind that there are some that cost more than a Tasco, you have failed.

Ask CS Tactical to ship with the "wife invoice" - mine said ZCO 527: 129.99 incl free shipping, thanks for ordering during the "smart man with huge cock special" - unfortunately I was caught 'cause she knows I'm a dumb bastard :ROFLMAO:

See I can do that for customers all day long, but my wife here's my conversation occasionally working from home. She knows the prices :censored:

Then she gets pissed at you one day and throws it away. “I’ll show him. It’s only $130 so I’ll just buy him a new one after he learns his lesson. Hmmf.”

😂

My wife doesn’t say much. She exacts her vengeance by spending the same amount if not more, on her trinkets and baubles. If I say a word the scope will be brought up to instantly shut me down.

It’s ultimately going to cost me twice as much. Worth it I hope👍

A friend of mine was at IWA and said the 8-40 was the best thing that he saw at the event. I had it in my mind that the weight would be closer to a March Genesis lol, but 40.56oz is not bad at all for what it is!

He also said that there was no perceivable CA / globe effect. I have to get one lol.. just split between the MPCT3x and Tremor5.

Some photos he took..

5C5746CC-9A51-4176-8058-0E7F19E191F2.jpeg

4D851A62-BBD3-4FF0-AC1A-3BFF818947E5.jpeg

8CF88D14-EB60-4B4F-B0E8-AE9E06F6FFA5.jpeg

4FAAD206-87CC-4D9B-9C9D-7D98389B356B.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm honestly disgusted they made a MOA reticle. Those people should suffer lessor optics as punishment for their heathen ways.
I’ll just leave this here, so you can eat your filthy words and repent of your sins (and stop being the perennial pivot-man at your local circle-jerks):

I’ll just leave this here, so you can eat your filthy words and repent of your sins (and stop being the perennial pivot-man at your local circle-jerks):

GUaMJG.gif

I'll have money burning a hole in my pocket in two weeks. Lets hope the 840s are shipping by then!

Cool, another video…

I’m going to end up spending my stashed away cash on dumb sh.t, like hair plugs and back-waxing. Wife doesn’t believe me when I tell her she looks fine. Can’t hold her off much longer.

Let’s GO ZCO people!!

• Haha
Reactions: CSTactical
A small batch of ZC840’s are on the way to us, and larger batches soon. We will be going down our list and calling people as their scope is built and on the way to us. We appreciate your patience ;)

He's making a list....
He's checking it twice....
He's going to find out....
If you've been naughty or nice....

CSTactical is coming....to town

tacticalsanta.jpg