• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Zero question for the long range experts?

Erud

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 17, 2005
I use a 25m battle zero on my Bushmaster M4. I believe the 25m BZ is the best and I've been able to hit silhouette targets all the way out to 75m with it pretty easily. My question is, how many click do I need to go up to effectively engage tangos at 1200 yards? Also, what is the most expensive biathlon style sling I can buy and what color should I get?

Dear valued member,

excellent question. You need 978 inches of drop or 78 MOA to whack tangos at 1200 with your M4

consider the TAB Elite Biathlon Sling w/ Cobra buckles in Black because that is how you roll. When consider color always refer to Chuck Norris for the answer. Good Guys wear black.

Thank you. I mostly agree with your answer, but I once saw Chuck Norris on BIll O'Reilly's show and he was wearing a red t-shirt, so I am not 100% confident in your color recommendation. My follow up question is this: is it absolutely necessary that my biathlon sling match the colors of my face paint and ghillie? Also, what is "biathlon"?

I would really like to hear from some others that live on the highest plateaus of long range marksmanship.

Dear Valued a Member,

clashing colors help to break up your silhouette, they distract and confuse your enemy. If you plan on operating anywhere near your local fashion district it will certainly have them seeing red, giving you a decisive tactical advantage. Consider clashing colors and patterns as a secret from the experts. Tell no one and reap the benefits of this wisdom.

Thank you for the well thought-out reply. Too many of the M4 Marksmen around here only want to talk about the shooting part of the equation, while completely ignoring the equally-important fashion aspect. I'm glad that there are still some who get it.

Gotta run, those tangos aren't gonna engage themselves!

Thank you for the well thought-out reply. Too many of the M4 Marksmen around here only want to talk about the shooting part of the equation, while completely ignoring the equally-important fashion aspect. I'm glad that there are still some who get it.

Gotta run, those tangos aren't gonna engage themselves!

Don't forget the Ruby Red Slippers, Dorothy! They'll get you back home every time.

Glad I saw this thread, I was just fixin' to start a thread with this question but this looks on topic and should fit in here.
I've been shooting my AR10T 308 Winchester at 25 yds and my loads, when I do my part will consistently print sub .875" groups. I'm think I'm ready for 50 yds now. Shooting that good do you think I can put on my big boy pajamas and go to 75 or maybe even a hundred? How big of steps can I take? I don't want to rush but I don't want to hold myself back either.

And DIBBS, where can I purchase spin drift and a what range should I start using it. Don't want to waste it you know.

Get a 16oz can of anti-spin drift along with butter flavored wind cheater. With these assets the tangos will be shit out of luck.

R

Get a 16oz can of anti-spin drift along with butter flavored wind cheater. With these assets the tangos will be shit out of luck.

R

That's just stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't think you needed to use holdovers or elevation adjustments in Call of Duty....

Erud, look up the definition of sarcasm.

R

Why? Isn't that like when somebody says something, but they really mean something else and are kind of just goofing on the thing that they are talking about? How could that possibly apply to this thread?!?

Sorry, I guess I just don't get it.