• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

high level vaccine skeptics

If this (((VAX))) is so vital, Why are there government mandate exemptions?

Check mate.

41F68116-24DA-4604-BF9A-AD896CDDDEF8.jpeg

If this (((VAX))) is so vital, Why are there government mandate exemptions?

Check mate.

View attachment 7726043

"California Gov. Gavin Newsom, who previously said that Democratic politicians should "lean into" COVID-19 policies such as vaccine mandates and issued the nation's first such mandate for schoolchildren, is trying to get the federal courts to halt a vaccine mandate for prison guards.

The state's prison guard union — a group that donated $1.75 million to Newsom in September's recall election — had argued against the vaccine mandate along with the Newsom administration."

"California Gov. Gavin Newsom, who previously said that Democratic politicians should "lean into" COVID-19 policies such as vaccine mandates and issued the nation's first such mandate for schoolchildren, is trying to get the federal courts to halt a vaccine mandate for prison guards.

The state's prison guard union — a group that donated $1.75 million to Newsom in September's recall election — had argued against the vaccine mandate along with the Newsom administration."

Damn if only my union had the money to buy a slimy pol............

Who in the world do you think I am shilling for? I mean, I have bought and sold guns and optics with dozens of people here. Met people, talked to them on the phone. Do you think Big Pharma inserted me here years ago to shill for them, and are paying me? I mean, to shill you have to be on somebody's payroll, right?
One word............ GLOWNIGGER !

lol, crazy isn't it? why would he not trust the people that claim this is a woman?

Hzj8KKwC.jpeg
^^^^^ this right here .
The same people pushing mask and vaccines on you in the name of science, are the same ones telling you that the science says .......

A boy can be a girl , a girl can be a boy , a chicken can be a hamster , and whatever stupid , sick shit they can come up with.
Trust the science !

We're all going to die in 10 yrs from climate change ( been hearing it for 40 yrs ).
Trust the science!

Sorry if we don't trust the people that tell us that up is down , black is white , bad is good ...... because you gotta trust the science !

And then of course we have a GLOWNIGGER that just loves to bask in his greatness and superior intellect , and only comes on here because he is going save us all from our own stupidity ! After all, he has reminded us multiple times that we are just a bunch of smoothbrains .

It's the narcissism in his posts that give him away .
He wouldn't know what a conservative is , if it slapped his mama in the face !

I think I will go have a drink, maybe get a little buzz , but it will be OK. Cause when I wake up in the morning I will be sober , and when choid wakes up , he will still be a GLOWNIGGER!

Daily Mail headline confirms it "Vaccinated more likely to die of Covid"

You think that is what it says? It isn't. What it says is that unvaccinated people are not only more likely to die of covid, by a large margin, but also more likely to die of other causes, most likely because they are in generally worse health and make worse life decisions than people who have gotten vaccinated. And that includes your phantom risk of death from the vaccines. So pretty much what one would expect. People who are bad at analyzing data and risks in one case, are bad at doing it in all related cases.

Last edited:
Reactions: Baron23
You think that is what it says? It isn't. What it says is that unvaccinated people are not only more likely to die of covid, by a large margin, but also more likely to die of other causes, most likely because they are in generally worse health and make worse life decisions than people who have gotten vaccinated. And that includes your phantom risk of death from the vaccines. So pretty much what one would expect. People who are bad at analyzing data and risks in one case, are bad at doing it in all related cases.

Oh god this fuckstain again...

Its what it says.

Im using words, science and facts the way....Ill use your phrase....."you people" do.

If unvaccinated Americans are more likely to die of non covid causes than vaccinated Americans must be more likely to die of covid causes.

Garbage in, Garbage out.

Nothing new since day one of this entire shit storm.

Oh god this fuckstain again...

Its what it says.

Im using words, science and facts the way....Ill use your phrase....."you people" do.

If unvaccinated Americans are more likely to die of non covid causes than vaccinated Americans must be more likely to die of covid causes.

Garbage in, Garbage out.

Nothing new since day one of this entire shit storm.
Are you honestly this stupid? The article does not contemplate covid deaths, only non covid deaths. Not as a ratio of covid to non covid deaths, just non covid deaths. Unvaccinated people die more. It is a correlative, not causative study. They presume it works out that way because of a long running series of bad health related decisions.

Reactions: The38Super
You sir are fucking retarded.
Enjoy your opinions AND your mental illnesses.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
Gentlemen/women(if applicable)..."Choid" hangs tough. He argues, I disagree with his "new right" turn to Marxism but... He argues...respect here. I don't agree with some but...the problem he faces is his position on vaccine has been overtaken by the left. My point earlier is... "...when you run with the dogs, you are gonna get bit", but props for staying in...

• Love
Reactions: Choid
You sir are fucking retarded.
Enjoy your opinions AND your mental illnesses.
Did you read the article? It clearly says exactly what I did.
Gentlemen/women(if applicable)..."Choid" hangs tough. He argues, I disagree with his "new right" turn to Marxism but... He argues...respect here. I don't agree with some but...the problem he faces is his position on vaccine has been overtaken by the left. My point earlier is... "...when you run with the dogs, you are gonna get bit", but props for staying in...
Thank you.

Rising morbidity and mortality in midlife among white non-Hispanic Americans in the 21st century​

Some interesting info if you search that study. Pre-covid

Pnas.org

Last edited:
Riddle me this.
What are the odds of dying from covid?
What are the odds of dying of covid after the poke?

R
About 1/500 overall Americans if you believe all official counts. About 1/100000 if you have been poked. Again, official reports, all caveats included. And of course it is not apples to apples because the timelines are different.

But this study is about something else, and Greasly alludes to it above. Not getting vaccinated is somehow correlated with other factors that lead to a higher death rate. And it isn't small, somewhere between double and triple. What that would tell me is that I would want to rethink my own analysis of health risk factors. What it tells you I don't know, that is up to you.

You're dumb.

Most of the people in my area have survived COVID at this time.

I know 3 people who died of covid.

Two of them had the magic vaccine.

Natural immunity is the factory design. OEM if you will. I'll wager my antibodies against the vaccine #anyfuckingtime.

Btw, I'm nearly 50, perfect health and I'll wager I'd work your ass into the dirt.

So, go fuck yourself and leave already.

Nobody cares.

Are you honestly this stupid? The article does not contemplate covid deaths, only non covid deaths. Not as a ratio of covid to non covid deaths, just non covid deaths. Unvaccinated people die more. It is a correlative, not causative study. They presume it works out that way because of a long running series of bad health related decisions.

Oh God this fuckstain again........

Read the headline.......science.

Same as long hair and lipstick equal girl.

You gonna tell me chromosomes matter?

Hater.

Just read the line and take it in as fact.

Unvaccinated die less from Covid than vaxxed- truth

Did you read the article? It clearly says exactly what I did.

Thank you.

No thanks needed, I might disagree, but I'll stand...

Stand at the Glory Hole Im guessing.......

About 1/500 overall Americans if you believe all official counts. About 1/100000 if you have been poked. Again, official reports, all caveats included. And of course it is not apples to apples because the timelines are different.

But this study is about something else, and Greasly alludes to it above. Not getting vaccinated is somehow correlated with other factors that lead to a higher death rate. And it isn't small, somewhere between double and triple. What that would tell me is that I would want to rethink my own analysis of health risk factors. What it tells you I don't know, that is up to you.
Source.

R

Dealers choice of both.

R
1/500 was randomly chosen by me as 700k/350m. Obviously this is not a chance of dying if you are infected, but it is surprisingly close. I don't at all deny that the worry about death from covid is overblown, and I don't think 700k represents actual covid deaths, nor do I think 350m represents actual number of people here.

The vaxxed statistic is from the CDC, and as I said, all provisos apply.

1/500 was randomly chosen by me as 700k/350m. Obviously this is not a chance of dying if you are infected, but it is surprisingly close. I don't at all deny that the worry about death from covid is overblown, and I don't think 700k represents actual covid deaths, nor do I think 350m represents actual number of people here.

The vaxxed statistic is from the CDC, and as I said, all provisos apply.
Show your math.
Btw included in the death number are some that had the jab.

R

Show your math.
Btw included in the death number are some that had the jab.

R
You are not my teacher, teacher, but here you go. Interactive chart for you.

You are not my teacher, teacher, but here you go. Interactive chart for you.

Plug these numbers into your equation:

R

Plug these numbers into your equation:

R
As I mentioned a few times, the numbers are inflated. I don't know how much, nobody does. Similar to the VAERS numbers, a lot of people have a lot of reasons to BS. I don't know exactly what you are trying to prove to me, because from what I can tell we basically agree that covid isn't that dangerous to most people, and the numbers are likely inflated. Where we disagree are 1) is the vaccine safe, 2) is the vaccine effective and 3) why are people getting vaccinated. If we could stick to those issues, we wouldn't be forced to agree on things.

ETA: I think we may disagree on the role and meaning of comorbidities. Yes, most Covid deaths happen in people with multiple comorbidities, but most Americans have multiple comorbidities. It doesn't mean cancer, it could be high blood pressure, obesity, asthma, etc. In fact, what @pmclaine 's article actually points to is that the people who are not getting vaccinated are probably making other health and life decisions that increase their comorbidities, hence the 3x death rate ex covid.

Last edited:
Oh God this fuckstain again........

Read the headline.......science.

Same as long hair and lipstick equal girl.

You gonna tell me chromosomes matter?

Hater.

Just read the line and take it in as fact.

Unvaccinated die less from Covid than vaxxed- truth
Did you read the article you posted? Hate to tell you but @Choid is not wrong on what the article says.

As I mentioned a few times, the numbers are inflated. I don't know how much, nobody does. Similar to the VAERS numbers, a lot of people have a lot of reasons to BS. I don't know exactly what you are trying to prove to me, because from what I can tell we basically agree that covid isn't that dangerous to most people, and the numbers are likely inflated. Where we disagree are 1) is the vaccine safe, 2) is the vaccine effective and 3) why are people getting vaccinated. If we could stick to those issues, we wouldn't be forced to agree on things.

ETA: I think we may disagree on the role and meaning of comorbidities. Yes, most Covid deaths happen in people with multiple comorbidities, but most Americans have multiple comorbidities. It doesn't mean cancer, it could be high blood pressure, obesity, asthma, etc. In fact, what @pmclaine 's article actually points to is that the people who are not getting vaccinated are probably making other health and life decisions that increase their comorbidities, hence the 3x death rate ex covid.
Question for you, what do you think is more effective, Covid shots, or early treatment with any combo of ivm, hcq, zinc, vit c, d, monoclonal antibody, etc?

6% of their numbers were covid alone.
94% were with at least 2 comorbitities.
The problem is the regular flu could have smoked most of that second number.
.002 % to shut the country down.
Also loss of jobs and businesses.
A farce.

R

Question for you, what do you think is more effective, Covid shots, or early treatment with any combo of ivm, hcq, zinc, vit c, d, monoclonal antibody, etc?
So, my wife and I have been taking zinc, vitamin C and vitamin D forever, and I think they are generally good for the immune system. I don't think they are particularly good for covid vs the flu or any other infection. The data on monoclonal antibodies seems really good. The data on ivermectin seems a little more mixed, though it seems helpful in a lot of cases. My worry is that the "ivermectin miracle" in India has come under a lot of scrutiny based on satellite photos of how much land around the Ganges has been dug up for burial plots. They are saying close to 3 million, and India is a rather closed society, so who knows. I would not hesitate to take it if I got covid, but I would prefer human grade so I didn't fuck up dosage. My mules weigh 1700 lbs. I don't know about hcq as a treatment. I know a lot of the studies were total bullshit to denigrate it, but I don't know of a lot of studies that showed it was great.

That's the best I can do.
A farce.

R
You are misunderstanding comorbidities. If you are fat and have asthma, you are an average American. You also have two comorbidities. 50% of Americans have comorbidities, at least. It is one of the most widely misunderstood issues in understanding covid. The flu would almost certainly not have killed all those people. Remember, 68% of Americans are overweight or obese, both of which are comorbidities. On the rest we agree.

Here is the list of covid comorbidities. Clearly being a fat smoker doesn't mean you are likely to die within the year, neither does being a pregnant person with asthma. The more minor ones are more common, but people assume they only mean the severe ones. That is where people go wrong:

• Cancer*
  • Cerebrovascular disease*
  • Children with certain underlying conditions¶
  • Chronic kidney disease*
  • COPD* and other lung disease (including interstitial lung disease, pulmonary fibrosis, pulmonary hypertension, cystic fibrosis)
  • Diabetes mellitus, type 1* and type 2*
  • Down syndrome
  • Heart conditions (such as heart failure, coronary artery disease, or cardiomyopathies)*
  • HIV
  • Neurologic conditions, including dementia
  • Obesity* (BMI ≥30 kg/m2) and overweight (BMI 25 to 29 kg/m2)
  • Pregnancy*
  • Smoking* (current and former)
  • Sickle cell disease or thalassemia
  • Solid organ or blood stem cell transplantation
  • Substance use disorders
  • Use of corticosteroids or other immunosuppressive medications
Possible risk factors but evidence is mixed (comorbidities have been associated with severe COVID-19 in at least 1 meta-analysis or systematic review, but other studies had reached different conclusions)
  • Asthma
  • Hypertension
  • Immune deficiencies
  • Liver disease

Last edited:
So, my wife and I have been taking zinc, vitamin C and vitamin D forever, and I think they are generally good for the immune system. I don't think they are particularly good for covid vs the flu or any other infection. The data on monoclonal antibodies seems really good. The data on ivermectin seems a little more mixed, though it seems helpful in a lot of cases. My worry is that the "ivermectin miracle" in India has come under a lot of scrutiny based on satellite photos of how much land around the Ganges has been dug up for burial plots. They are saying close to 3 million, and India is a rather closed society, so who knows. I would not hesitate to take it if I got covid, but I would prefer human grade so I didn't fuck up dosage. My mules weigh 1700 lbs. I don't know about hcq as a treatment. I know a lot of the studies were total bullshit to denigrate it, but I don't know of a lot of studies that showed it was great.

That's the best I can do.

You are misunderstanding comorbidities. If you are fat and have asthma, you are an average American. You also have two comorbidities. 50% of Americans have comorbidities, at least. It is one of the most widely misunderstood issues in understanding covid. The flu would almost certainly not have killed all those people. On the rest we agree.

Oh God this fuckstain again.....

India is a country of over a billion people with the hygiene in many places of a bathroom floor on the Crow Reservation......3m dead is like .003 what's the time span of those graves being dug?

And stop the stupid reference to IVM as a mule drug.

Are you Don Lemon?

Reactions: BLEE and stevieb92
Oh God this fuckstain again.....

India is a country of over a billion people with the hygiene in many places of a bathroom floor on the Crow Reservation......3m dead is like .003 what's the time span of those graves being dug?

And stop the stupid reference to IVM as a mule drug.

Are you Don Lemon?
You, again, are a moron. India claimed 450k covid deaths and the relatively low amount per capita was an argument for ivermectin. If 3m died of it instead, it would be a much worse argument.

I didn't call IVM a mule drug, I said that I would want human dosing so I didn't fuck up, as the dosing I have here at home is for my mules.

A farce.

R
If the flu was going to smoke them it probably would have already.

now I will disclaim that the below info is 100% my opinion and have next to now real evidence to back it up, this is just going off of anecdotal data and what I see with my eyes.

I think that the coof is probably close to a 3x death rate to the flu among people are in the high risk category.

I think there were plenty of excess COVID deaths in the beginning because how to treat it was a crapshoot.

I think that today, with effective early treatment the risk drops significantly to that of or below the flu level even for higher risk people.

I think that most deaths we are seeing right now is due to medical malpractice for refusing to use early treatments, and people being dumb thinking they will ride it out by themselves.You get sick, they send you home, or you stay home until you can’t breathe, and by this time you are in the most dangerous stages of the virus with zero treatment. You go to the hospital, they put you on a ventilator and just hope for the best, then you die, or even if you recover COVID wrecked you.

I think it’s impossible to know if the shots are working or not to be effective. How many people who got them already have had it? If you have already had it then natural immunity most likely is playing a bigger part on your infection/hospitalization/death rate than the shot. Pfizer employees admit this.

next anecdotally I see a plethora of people reporting bad side effects after getting the vax. I don’t think the these numbers are being reported factually. I hear of just as many people having issues with the shots as I do that died of COVID. I know 2 female family members personally that had issues with restating menstruation despite going through menopause many years prior. Neither of them are going to be counted in the VARES numbers. Young guy I know almost went to the hospital said it was the sickest he’s ever been after shot 2. He’s not included in the numbers. Just a couple quick examples. I think it’ll be years before we know the full effects of them, and I think the numbers will be suppressed and we will be lied too the whole way.

Reactions: TonyTheTiger
Anyone here heard of side effects of the jab??? I know of one for sure that females have and I know that at least one of thems doctor knows about it. I won't say who this woman is, but she is pre- menopausal and on birth control.. Since she got the jab she's had never ending periods. My dr told me that something of the Vax is stores in the ovaries of females and the glands I think of males. If this ladies dr knows that it's causing it (and she said so. She said she had many female patients on birth control that are having these continual periods after getting the jab) then I'd have to think that others do as well. Obviously this isn't something that us men discuss at all but I thought I'd put it out there and see if anyone knew of this or others? The media sure isn't saying anything about it.

Reactions: BLEE
You, again, are a moron. India claimed 450k covid deaths and the relatively low amount per capita was an argument for ivermectin. If 3m died of it instead, it would be a much worse argument.

I didn't call IVM a mule drug, I said that I would want human dosing so I didn't fuck up, as the dosing I have here at home is for my mules.

Oh God this fuckstain again....

India loses just about 30,000 people each day if the death rate is approx 8/1000.

11,000,000/year if I did my math right.

The Ganges is their holy river. Im not surprised by 3 mil graves.

So you are trying to claim India, with a estimated population of around 1.3 Billion people, has 450,000 rona related deaths.

While the US, with an estimated population around 330 million has around 750,000 rona realted deaths.

Personally am wondering, how a country with nearly 4 times the population has 64% less deaths?

Statisticsly these numbers are a red flag.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
Oh God this fuckstain again....

India loses just about 30,000 people each day if the death rate is approx 8/1000.

11,000,000/year if I did my math right.

The Ganges is their holy river. Im not surprised by 3 mil graves.
Excess, not total. Extra dead people, that the country is claiming did not die from covid. 4.5 million of them. Extra. Clear?
So you are trying to claim India, with a estimated population of around 1.3 Billion people, has 450,000 rona related deaths.

While the US, with an estimated population around 330 million has around 750,000 rona realted deaths.

Personally am wondering, how a country with nearly 4 times the population has 64% less deaths?

Statisticsly these numbers are a red flag.
That is my point exactly. India claims that they have had 410k covid deaths, and that has driven a lot of the interest in Ivermectin as a cure precisely because it woudl be such an impressive record. But study after study shows that India's Covid death has been closer to 5 million, which would mean that their record was pretty dismal, and would reflect some trepidation on the IVM hype.

Anyone here heard of side effects of the jab??? I know of one for sure that females have and I know that at least one of thems doctor knows about it. I won't say who this woman is, but she is pre- menopausal and on birth control.. Since she got the jab she's had never ending periods. My dr told me that something of the Vax is stores in the ovaries of females and the glands I think of males. If this ladies dr knows that it's causing it (and she said so. She said she had many female patients on birth control that are having these continual periods after getting the jab) then I'd have to think that others do as well. Obviously this isn't something that us men discuss at all but I thought I'd put it out there and see if anyone knew of this or others? The media sure isn't saying anything about it.
i have also heard anecdotal stories of heavy periods and really thick discharge.

Excess, not total. Extra dead people, that the country is claiming did not die from covid. 4.5 million of them. Extra. Clear?

That is my point exactly. India claims that they have had 410k covid deaths, and that has driven a lot of the interest in Ivermectin as a cure precisely because it woudl be such an impressive record. But study after study shows that India's Covid death has been closer to 5 million, which would mean that their record was pretty dismal, and would reflect some trepidation on the IVM hype.

Wait so is it 450k or 5 million?