• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

More AWSM Results..

wooferocau

Private
Minuteman
Mar 9, 2010
Victoria,Australia
Did some more load development and have settled on RL22 and the 250SMK. Only limiting factor now is ME.

The more i use the AWSM , the more impressed i am , it is an awesome rifle....cant say enough good things about it..

Pics..

Shot at 250 mtrs and 800mtrs..

250mtrs..
11-7-10250mtrAWSM2.jpg

250mtr11-7-10AWSM1.jpg

DSC_0207-1.jpg

800mtrs.
DSC_0191-1.jpg

AWSM800mtrs11-7-10.jpg

DSC_0206-1.jpg

DSC_0201.jpg

DSC_0196-1.jpg

Re: More AWSM Results..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Remoah</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very nice mate...

gotta ask, vic? where abouts. </div></div>

Swifts Creek , East Gippsland....... About 40min from Mt Hotham..

That's some pretty damned good results with a 338LM. I've not really thought of it as an 'inherently accurate' calibre before but these results are nothing to be sneezed at.

Have you tried the 300gr pills? Care to share the load details?

How are you finding the recoil, BTW?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Priest</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's some pretty damned good results with a 338LM. I've not really thought of it as an 'inherently accurate' calibre before but these results are nothing to be sneezed at.

Have you tried the 300gr pills? Care to share the load details?

How are you finding the recoil, BTW? </div></div>

Load is 87gr RL22 with 250SMk ..loaded to 91mm

I havnt tried any 300,s yet, i have some SMk 300,s and Scenar 300,s , but havnt shot any just yet,

The recoil isnt an issue, the break does an incredible job , no probs to fire 70 rds in a session ( as i did today)

Man great place to shoot? Hit us some details as you extend the distance with your load.

Awesome rifle and great shooting. Keep up the small groups!!