• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Accessories Tac Ops Drag Bags coming soon...

Hay!
He said "handful of colors" what was I to think ?
Sounded rainbow'ish at first glance.....but Mike would never...would he ?

I'm not all big up into colors, something black (would suck in the desert sun) or tactical peanut butter would do just fine by me.

1666448904464.jpeg

So I guess my couple months in these times is actually 10 months haha. Didn't seem that long ago.

• Haha
Reactions: TheOE800 and Nik H
Ok, here we go with the first little run and first come first serve the price will be just like before...

I only have 9 bags today and will have about 60 to 70 in 2 or 3 weeks in other colors...

Because the shipping and handling used to be around $28 to $38 a bag with the large box it is now around $65 to $75 because of covid depending on where your located...

I'll be asking $325.00 shipped to your door ( free shipping and a small discount on the bag (s) )

Available 1 small OD , 5 small Coyote Brown , 3 small Multi Cam

Thank you

Mike R.

IMPORTANT When claiming a bag state I'll take 1 of 5 Coyote brown etc... On your check state whatever number you are. Please type a return name & address on a piece of paper with your check because I am not a handwriting expert been there done that. Probably want to put a phone number on there as well :)

Tactical Operations, Inc.
9701 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1000
Beverly Hills, Ca. 90212

P.S. That price is not for Hawaii, PR or Alaska.

I will take OD.. if you find a second OD I’ll snag the second and save on the shipping.

[Taking the 1/1 OD]

Thanks

Did I miss where the sizes are? I will be waiting for a black multicam but would like to figure out the sizes.

I've looked at a few drag bags and like a lot of the features of this bag. Might have to see what colors it comes in Large.

Have you considered adding a bipod loading strap on the foldable shooting mat?

Gentlemen I am sorry for the delay on the large bags and especially the Black Multi Cam bags they are almost ready...

I do have ready to ship

4 small Coyote Brown
1 small Multi Cam

Maybe 1 small OD if hide member 7421 doesn't take it...

Mike R.

With Mikes blessing, I have a Large Black MC bag that has never been used. Still in the box. I purchased it in a group buy a couple years ago if remember right. I just always use the small one I have. Fits my Tango perfect. If someone needs one that wasn’t able to get one I’ll let mine go for 275 plus shipping. That’s what I paid for it a couple years ago. I use pirate ship so it shouldn’t be too bad on shipping.

Joe

With Mikes blessing, I have a Large Black MC bag that has never been used. Still in the box. I purchased it in a group buy a couple years ago if remember right. I just always use the small one I have. Fits my Tango perfect. If someone needs one that wasn’t able to get one I’ll let mine go for 275 plus shipping. That’s what I paid for it a couple years ago. I use pirate ship so it shouldn’t be too bad on shipping.

Joe
SPF.