• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

It’s funny when a “smooth brain “ gives lectures on others being a smooth brain.

You do not truly understand the destruction Putin has released on his own military. His own Country. Google Russian brain drain sometime, stooge.

Russia has lost thousands of tanks. Irreplaceable tanks. Photographic evidence records their losses.

Their best units were thrown into the fray early on and suffered crippling losses. These units are irreplaceable.

The idea, that well over a year into this war that Russia is holding back their best is beyond laughable. They have emptied their outposts. They have unmothballed obsolete equipment. Putin has been all in since day 1.

If Moldova or Georgia rise up to take back their land, Russia would be hard pressed to resist. Everything they got is in Ukraine. They are using older and older Soviet tech. They have cut artillery use more than in half due to shortages.

Nothing you tout is based in reality.

Poland is rapidly modernizing their army. Sweden and Finland rapidly pushed to join NATO.

These things don’t happen unless Russia is the bad guy.

If US abandoned Ukraine, this would not stop the war. This would equal WWIII as Poland and the Baltic states would take this as a red line being crossed.

The blind Putin cock gobbling in this thread is thoroughly entertaining.
Tell me you’re triple vaxxed without telling me you’re triple vaxxed.

It’s funny when a “smooth brain “ gives lectures on others being a smooth brain.

You do not truly understand the destruction Putin has released on his own military. His own Country. Google Russian brain drain sometime, stooge.

Russia has lost thousands of tanks. Irreplaceable tanks. Photographic evidence records their losses.

Their best units were thrown into the fray early on and suffered crippling losses. These units are irreplaceable.

The idea, that well over a year into this war that Russia is holding back their best is beyond laughable. They have emptied their outposts. They have unmothballed obsolete equipment. Putin has been all in since day 1.

If Moldova or Georgia rise up to take back their land, Russia would be hard pressed to resist. Everything they got is in Ukraine. They are using older and older Soviet tech. They have cut artillery use more than in half due to shortages.

Nothing you tout is based in reality.

Poland is rapidly modernizing their army. Sweden and Finland rapidly pushed to join NATO.

These things don’t happen unless Russia is the bad guy.

If US abandoned Ukraine, this would not stop the war. This would equal WWIII as Poland and the Baltic states would take this as a red line being crossed.

The blind Putin cock gobbling in this thread is thoroughly entertaining.
You can say what you want buddy but the results on the battlefield are the final say, and speak for themselves. Russia has taken Bakhmut, at an absolutely staggering loss in men and material for Ukraine. And the best vehicles/armor Ukraine has are getting waxed at an unprecedented rate.
I want to see this shit ended. Its damaging America's illusion of military invincibility heavily.. even moreso than the tard trans agenda which already made us a laughingstock. I guarantee the CIA/DoD is doing the best they can to put the best possible proxy force they can produce onto the battlefield. And it aint enough.

Somewhat scary to think if we were dragged into a war with a peer/near peer adversary in which we didnt have air dominance, that could be us - seeing casualty rates that I doubt the American public would be able to stomach. American .mil officials have a lot of hubris, and are constantly underestimating the likes of China, and obviously Russia as this conflict is showing. "Pride comes before the fall" and all that. I think we're in for a rude awakening if/when China rears its ugly commie head. 8+ to 1 casualty ratios tell me that a lot of people in the CIA, DIA, .mil advisors/intelligence should probably be losing their jobs. And the fact is you nor Langley/DC/DIA know what Russia is up to. Russia proper is considered "denied territory" by the CIA. Its possible that they've had to resort to pulling out T-55's and T-72's. Its also possible they're just using those because they still work against an adversary like Ukraine, and are much less precious than the newer kit.

You can say what you want buddy but the results on the battlefield are the final say, and speak for themselves. Russia has taken Bakhmut, at an absolutely staggering loss in men and material for Ukraine. And the best vehicles/armor Ukraine has are getting waxed at an unprecedented rate.
I want to see this shit ended. Its damaging America's illusion of military invincibility heavily.. even moreso than the tard trans agenda which already made us a laughingstock. I guarantee the CIA/DoD is doing the best they can to put the best possible proxy force they can produce onto the battlefield. And it aint enough.

Somewhat scary to think if we were dragged into a war with a peer/near peer adversary in which we didnt have air dominance, that could be us - seeing casualty rates that I doubt the American public would be able to stomach. American .mil officials have a lot of hubris, and are constantly underestimating the likes of China, and obviously Russia as this conflict is showing. "Pride comes before the fall" and all that. I think we're in for a rude awakening if/when China rears its ugly commie head. 8+ to 1 casualty ratios tell me that a lot of people in the CIA, DIA, .mil advisors/intelligence should probably be losing their jobs. And the fact is you nor Langley/DC/DIA know what Russia is up to. Russia proper is considered "denied territory" by the CIA. Its possible that they've had to resort to pulling out T-55's and T-72's. Its also possible they're just using those because they still work against an adversary like Ukraine, and are much less precious than the newer kit.
It amazes me that mouth breathers like you believe this nonsense.

Russia isn’t a peer or even remotely close to being a near peer to the United States.

Russia employs Soviet tactics.
Russian pilots employ civilian gps units.
Russian infantry use open coms/cell phones.

How many su-57’s or armada tanks exist?
Yeah. Laughable. But you continue to eat up that nonsense propaganda.

T90’s are Russia’s modern battle tank and have been found to be hot garbage. Armenia lost a bunch not long ago fighting Azerbaijan. Russia has lost several in this war. Russian export arm sales are in the shitter.

Tech wise Russia is no where remotely close to the United States.

The results are on the battle field. Exactly. You are failing to give witness. Russia has lost more and more territory they previously occupied and continue to lose more.

Russia isn’t a peer or even remotely close to being a near peer to the United States.

T90’s are Russia’s modern battle tank and have been found to be hot garbage. Armenia lost a bunch not long ago fighting Azerbaijan. Russia has lost several in this war. Russian export arm sales are in the shitter.

The results are on the battle field. Exactly. You are failing to give witness. Russia has lost more and more territory they previously occupied and continue to lose more.

How does Russias diversity training compare against ours?

I dont doubt that we could roll up Russia by themself. But Russia, China, Iran, etc together? I imagine that would be a very tall order. I also think Russia's SAMs are far superior to ours. Its no secret America has owned the air since WW2. Russia knew this, figured they'd never be able to compete for air superiority, and instead settled for developing some of the best SAMs on the planet for the past 50 years.
But yes, you're correct. Russia blitzed all the way to Kiev early in the war and stretched themselves too thin. They made many mistakes and it looked like Ukraine was set to embarrass them. But for the past several months now, they've adopted a new approach and are bleeding Ukraine dry. Ukraine needs their men much more than Russia needs theirs, and Russia is playing to this and drowning Ukraine with arty. IDK what to tell you if you can't see that the Battle of Bakhmut was absolutely decisive and possibly one of the first of many nails in the coffin. The casaulty ratio is fckn staggering. I aint saying casualty ratio is everything, we had insane casualty ratios in Vietnam.. but it definitely means a lot(especially to the ones who make up said casualties). It dont help that the so-called "counteroffensive" is off to a horrendous start, with Ukraine losing many Leopards and Bradleys in the span of a single day or two.

Last edited:
Folks get too wrapped around the axle about the state of Russian / Soviet tanks.
In my opinion it doesn't really matter all that much.
The day of big main battle tanks is rapidly coming to an end.
Even for the USA, sure we could say our tanks were invincible, but only because we didn't face any enemy in the last 20 years with anything of a decent airforce and we could count on us being able to shoot down pretty much anybody else's fighters.

But then we went and started the drone wars because we wanted to kill primitive folks in the desert on the cheap.

The Russians were way behind on the drone wave, but now they have been dragged into it kicking and screaming and finally are starting to get the point.

When your enemy has halfway decent drones that can fire anti-armour missiles, things change in a big way.

The Russian military may be stupid but eventually if they get kicked enough they learn.
The Chinese are fully monkey see monkey do right that moment.
All the rest of the countries we hate because they don't do what we say are very busy watching too.

Meanwhile the stupid Polish idiots are itching to kickstart WWIII for whatever insane reason they have up their asses this time (I mean didn't they learn any lessons at all from what happened when they kickstarted WWI and WWII?)

If the world is fortunate the war in the Ukraine stays in the Ukraine and eventually folks run out of bodies and start making ceasefire and we get our new cold war that all the richest folks can make tons of money off of.

I dont doubt that we could roll up Russia by themself. But Russia, China, Iran, etc together? I imagine that would be a very tall order. I also think Russia's SAMs are far superior to ours. Its no secret America has owned the air since WW2. Russia knew this, figured they'd never be able to compete for air superiority, and instead settled for developing some of the best SAMs on the planet for the past 50 years.
But yes, you're correct. Russia blitzed all the way to Kiev early in the war and stretched themselves too thin. They made many mistakes and it looked like Ukraine was set to embarrass them. But for the past several months now, they've adopted a new approach and are bleeding Ukraine dry. Ukraine needs their men much more than Russia needs theirs, and Russia is playing to this and drowning Ukraine with arty. IDK what to tell you if you can't see that the Battle of Bakhmut was absolutely decisive and possibly one of the first of many nails in the coffin. The casaulty ratio is fckn staggering. I aint saying casualty ratio is everything, we had insane casualty ratios in Vietnam.. but it definitely means a lot(especially to the ones who make up said casualties). It dont help that the so-called "counteroffensive" is off to a horrendous start, with Ukraine losing many Leopards and Bradleys in the span of a single day or two.
Where are you getting these staggering Ukrainian losses from? Ukraine hasn’t released numbers. So I’m guessing rt or tass? 😂

Have you seen how Russians attacked Ukrainian positions in Bakhmut? Human waves over open terrain with no support in most instances. Just thrown away. No wonder Russia has such crazy losses. Then they murder their own with blocking units if they retreat….. this is the army you are supporting?😂😂😂😂😂

Patriot batteries have already been acknowledged to have intercepted Russian “uninterceptable” hypersonic missiles.

Russia for years has been puffing their chest about how amazing their military equipment is. On the field it’s been proven to be dated and lackluster.

Like I said earlier, keep eating up that propaganda. That’s all you are focused on and ignoring the facts.

Russia invaded the biggest country in Europe with a force of approximately 200k. A country with a population well over 40 million. Let that just sink in. Ukraine isn’t going to run out of boys any time soon. Putin will run out of convicts and ethnic minorities to throw into the fire long before that happens.

Folks get too wrapped around the axle about the state of Russian / Soviet tanks.
In my opinion it doesn't really matter all that much.
The day of big main battle tanks is rapidly coming to an end.
Even for the USA, sure we could say our tanks were invincible, but only because we didn't face any enemy in the last 20 years with anything of a decent airforce and we could count on us being able to shoot down pretty much anybody else's fighters.

But then we went and started the drone wars because we wanted to kill primitive folks in the desert on the cheap.

The Russians were way behind on the drone wave, but now they have been dragged into it kicking and screaming and finally are starting to get the point.

When your enemy has halfway decent drones that can fire anti-armour missiles, things change in a big way.

The Russian military may be stupid but eventually if they get kicked enough they learn.
The Chinese are fully monkey see monkey do right that moment.
All the rest of the countries we hate because they don't do what we say are very busy watching too.

Meanwhile the stupid Polish idiots are itching to kickstart WWIII for whatever insane reason they have up their asses this time (I mean didn't they learn any lessons at all from what happened when they kickstarted WWI and WWII?)

If the world is fortunate the war in the Ukraine stays in the Ukraine and eventually folks run out of bodies and start making ceasefire and we get our new cold war that all the richest folks can make tons of money off of.
Thanks for the Crackhead history lessons. We are all now much less intelligent for reading that dribble.

Where are you getting these staggering Ukrainian losses from? Ukraine hasn’t released numbers. So I’m guessing rt or tass? 😂

Have you seen how Russians attacked Ukrainian positions in Bakhmut? Human waves over open terrain with no support in most instances. Just thrown away. No wonder Russia has such crazy losses. Then they murder their own with blocking units if they retreat….. this is the army you are supporting?😂😂😂😂😂

Patriot batteries have already been acknowledged to have intercepted Russian “uninterceptable” hypersonic missiles.

Russia for years has been puffing their chest about how amazing their military equipment is. On the field it’s been proven to be dated and lackluster.

Like I said earlier, keep eating up that propaganda. That’s all you are focused on and ignoring the facts.

Russia invaded the biggest country in Europe with a force of approximately 200k. A country with a population well over 40 million. Let that just sink in. Ukraine isn’t going to run out of boys any time soon. Putin will run out of convicts and ethnic minorities to throw into the fire long before that happens.
Who cares…that’s the point. Why don’t you and your CIA bros create your own operation “Pineapple” then go to Ukraine and “get some.”

Some of us are actually able to read between the lines believe it or not. Ukraine is taking much heavier losses than Russia at this point in the war.
LOL Im starting to see where some of the others here were coming from in saying you're ChatGPT. Your replies are very.. robotic.
"Supporting"? Ive said many times Id like to see this nonsense come to a ceasefire ASAP. But the army you're supporting is some type of weird clusterfuck of gay neo Nazis, run by a Jew, who is a puppet controlled by devil worshipping pedos and other Jews. I dont know the specific motivations behind this conflict, but I know enough to know that they're evil, whatever they are. And seek to turn Ukraine into another weak gay euroweenie state like Germany, Britain, France, etc...

Last edited:
Please post up some of your source material that Ukraine is winning. I'd love to see it.
I posted a .gif of the entire country of Ukraine that depicts the changing hands of territory since full scale invasion earlier that was so dumbed down that even you should have been able to follow it.

Some of us are actually able to read between the lines believe it or not. Ukraine is taking much heavier losses than Russia at this point in the war.
LOL Im starting to see where some of the others here were coming from in saying you're ChatGPT. Your replies are very.. robotic.
You mean some of you are 40 year old virgins, living in your mothers basement, and wrap your heads in tinfoil.

It’s obvious.

. A country with a population well over 40 million. Let that just sink in. Ukraine isn’t going to run out of boys any time soon. Putin will run out of convicts and ethnic minorities to throw into the fire long before that happens.

40 million you say like it's such a huge number.
In the good old USA that's like one decent sized state or two...

"Supporting"? Ive said many times Id like to see this nonsense come to a ceasefire ASAP. But the army you're supporting is some type of weird clusterfuck of gay neo Nazis, run by a Jew, who is a puppet controlled by devil worshipping pedos and other Jews. I dont know the specific motivations behind this conflict, but I know enough to know that they're evil, whatever they are. And seek to turn Ukraine into another weak gay euroweenie state like Germany, Britain, France, etc...
Thanks for editing your original post. This is much more entertaining and exactly what I am talking about king tinfoil.

Defending your home, your country, your freedom, your decedents freedoms, your way of life is not nonsense. Ever. That’s anti American, anti freedom garbage.

You obviously have never been to Ukraine. Probably never left your hometown from the sound of it.
Ukrainian’s are much more conservative than the majority of the United States. Their women are very feminine and men are very masculine.

This gay, neonazi, run by Jew, global homo shit is exactly what I am getting at. You are opening your trap about a conversation you have no idea about and making yourself look retarded in the process.

Reactions: Graywolf.260
You obviously have never been to Ukraine
6564974D-C1C1-4559-BF02-24301A441AD0.jpeg

This looks kind if gay...
IMG_6485.JPG

Nazis are definitely just a conspiracy in Ukraine...
IMG_6486.JPG
IMG_6487.JPG
IMG_6488.JPG

Even the left admitted it before it became verboten.

Thanks for editing your original post. This is much more entertaining and exactly what I am talking about king tinfoil.

Defending your home, your country, your freedom, your decedents freedoms, your way of life is not nonsense. Ever. That’s anti American, anti freedom garbage.

You obviously have never been to Ukraine. Probably never left your hometown from the sound of it.
Ukrainian’s are much more conservative than the majority of the United States. Their women are very feminine and men are very masculine.

This gay, neonazi, run by Jew, global homo shit is exactly what I am getting at. You are opening your trap about a conversation you have no idea about and making yourself look retarded in the process.
You know.. I actually agree the average Ukrainian soldier is probably a good dude, valiantly taking up arms for his country.
The globohomo part comes in with the leadership. Look at the gay propaganda piece in the vid above. Look at Zelensky dancing like a fruit bat on TV. Look at NATO giving more respect to the gay pride flag than the flag of any NATO member. Thats the people who will be running the show if they kick Russia out of Ukraine. This aint some organic brave defense of Ukraine by Ukrainians. This is a corrupt gov't being propped up with outside help. Either way this goes, Ukraine wont be an independent nation. They'll either be run by the west, or run by Russia.

View attachment 8159858

View attachment 8159860View attachment 8159861View attachment 8159862

A sound bite about a militia and a clip from a comedy skit? Seriously…You are an idiot.

Fags in Moscow and Russian Nazi’s….. see how easy that was?

You bring nothing of substance.

Attachments

• IMG_4097.jpeg
    IMG_4097.jpeg
    193.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4098.jpeg
    IMG_4098.jpeg
    22 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_4099.jpeg
    IMG_4099.jpeg
    161.6 KB · Views: 29
A sound bite about a militia and a clip from a comedy skit? Seriously…You are an idiot.

Fags in Moscow and Russian Nazi’s….. see how easy that was?

You bring nothing of substance.
Didn't say they didn't exist in Russia but you just like to argue. 🤷‍♂️

I guess not cock gobling one country must automatically mean I love another too...

You know.. I actually agree the average Ukrainian soldier is probably a good dude, valiantly taking up arms for his country.
The globohomo part comes in with the leadership. Look at the gay propaganda piece in the vid above. Look at Zelensky dancing like a fruit bat on TV. Look at NATO giving more respect to the gay pride flag than the flag of any NATO member. Thats the people who will be running the show if they kick Russia out of Ukraine. This aint some organic brave defense of Ukraine by Ukrainians. This is a corrupt gov't being propped up with outside help. Either way this goes, Ukraine wont be an independent nation. They'll either be run by the west, or run by Russia.
You are connecting dots that have no purpose being connected.

Zelenskyy has a wife and children. He made his money as a comedian.

Corrupt government? Who’s feeding you this? Where’s this corruption? Who. Where. This administration has gone after corrupt officials whenever they find them.

Isn’t organic? Like I said earlier you obviously have not been to Ukraine. All over the country people are proud to be Ukrainian. Everyone knows the heavenly hundred.

I see no one here ever mentions Biden trying to get Zelenskyy to run away at the start of major hostilities. Doesn’t fit your bullshit narrative.

View attachment 8159858

View attachment 8159860View attachment 8159861View attachment 8159862

Amazing for 4 years the MSM repeatedly called Trump & his supporters Nazis therefore they need to be banished to the dust bin of history.
Then when Biden’s in office now it’s OK to fund actual Nazis with guns and cash.

You can’t make this shit up total clown world.

Corrupt government? Who’s feeding you this? Where’s this corruption? Who. Where. This administration has gone after corrupt officials whenever they find them.
"He made his money as a comedian" Now that's really funny!

Yes, second most corrupt country in Europe, probably second to Russia.

GDP by sector for Ukraine: Top 5​

1. Political Corruption
2. Prostitution
3. Sex Trafficking
4. Money Laundering
5. Grain Production

“While the conflict with Russia heats up in the east, life for most Ukrainians is marred by corruption so endemic that even hospitals appear to be infected. Can anyone clean the country up?”

1E782410-55B6-4F80-94C8-9CE0F55728D4.jpeg
C896750A-2FE5-42F1-8E1C-C8CB5D7CAB62.jpeg
51EB0F24-3C48-42DA-A96E-7DCCEBA30604.jpeg

GDP by sector for Ukraine: Top 5​

1. Political Corruption
2. Prostitution
3. Sex Trafficking
4. Money Laundering
5. Grain Production

“While the conflict with Russia heats up in the east, life for most Ukrainians is marred by corruption so endemic that even hospitals appear to be infected. Can anyone clean the country up?”

View attachment 8159890View attachment 8159891View attachment 8159892
Why isn’t Klobuchar (SP) circled.

That douche will be probably running soon for selection

You are connecting dots that have no purpose being connected.

Isn’t organic? Like I said earlier you obviously have not been to Ukraine. All over the country people are proud to be Ukrainian. Everyone knows the heavenly hundred.

I see no one here ever mentions Biden trying to get Zelenskyy to run away at the start of major hostilities. Doesn’t fit your bullshit narrative.
What were you doing in Ukraine for four years?

• Love
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote