• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Virginia Seeks to Close All Private Gun Ranges

My take:
The likes of Bloomberg, Soros, etc. are all out enemies of America and are 'all in' on a gamble to dismantle the US from within if they can, from without once we are weak enough. The armed American willing to protect the Constitution is the final roadblock to total globalist consolidation of rule on this planet. This nation, for all its issues remains the last bastion of free thought and life in the world. Our enemies know this and hate us for it. As long as we remain, we inspire change oriented revolt in their captive populations.

People like Northam are useful idiots, they are dangerous in their zeal for power and self-important attention whoring. They are absolutely our enemy because of their unwavering and unthinking allegience to whomever pays their way and promises them the fame they so crave, believe they deserve, but couldn't earn doing anything decent.

Our true enemies would love nothing more at this point than civil war redux as it would continue to keep our attention and strength away from meaningfully slowing their cancerous agenda. It would also cause Trump to look weak or force his hand to intervene against American citizens, both reducing chances for a re-election. Remember, the globalist cabal believed Clinton was going to win and the fact that they miscalculated or Common Grace got in the way of their devilry has set them back likely at least a decade.

The enemy remains unconcerned with how many Americans will die in any uprising, nor they care one bit about how many of their own constituents will perish. They believe only in their twisted, worldview and their belief that they deserve to rule and to be served.

As long as the billionaires pulling the strings remain untouched, the only real change happening year after year is the names and faces of the puppets. Our enemy, the enemy of the COTUS and of the American people is not your neighbor and coworker, it is the Bloomburg's/Soros' of the world, the politicians and the lobbyists, media personalities, and heads of higher education that are marching this Nation to the precipice of self-destruction. And most Americans have been asleep in their affluence as the insidious destruction has been slow and many-layered. Right out of Trotsky's playbook. We have been quiet, complacent and timid.

Whether we act now or act later matters little. For it will not change without action. Any action will be spun to make us look evil and unhinged. Inaction will only allow the continuation of the slow, gangrenous death of liberty.

So, be prepared if you choose to act, be prepared to have your name and family dissected and destroyed on national news. Your job terminated, your accounts frozen, your associates (as determined by years of catalogued geospatial and social media data- doxxed, etc. they mean to win and they already have no honor, no conscience, and little constraint. We have the most guns, they have far more control of resources and they control the narrative.

All that being said, honor your oath. When that day comes, be prepared to lose everything. Only then can you fight like men with nothing to lose and everything to gain. The free world lives and dies with the American experiment, there will never be another nation like it.

Prepare to live on your knees, or die on your feet.

@Bender - what bridge you hidin under?

You seem pretty with it for a troll...... ?

Good points.

I keep buying ammo. Need more shelving. Again. P

Water. Be sure to be able to have clean water.

Reactions: Bender
Agree with the first part.

But as far as the democratic party going out of power, IDK. No matter the stance one has regarding the articles below...the central agreement is that the impact will continue to grow exponentially.

Meanwhile...

This right here. This is the elephant in the room that no one wants to talk about for fear of being slandered with the “RAYCISS!!!” label.

Like it or not, whether he is re-elected in 2020 or not, demographics dictate that Trump is likely the last Republican President this country will ever see.

The shit that we are seeing in VA is going nationwide in 1-5 years. The courts will not save us.

Anyone contemplating a move to a more gun friendly State should save themselves the trouble.

It’s not about crime or safety. It’s a big “fuck you” to the dirty Deplorables that they hate.
They hate you. They want you dead or enslaved.
They get off on your pain.

I think you are spot on with the dying screams comment but I don’t think they will ever go quietly into that good night. I think if the communists get concerned that someone on the “right” does not take a shot they will attack. There is a lot of mentally ill people in the liberal camp.
It will get worse before it gets better. But us chest thumping doesn’t help. Just wait and see how much more winning we have left.

Last edited:
We voted. We all voted.
We can't win when they have districts that are a few city blocks and ours span numerous counties and hundreds of square miles.
The motherfuckers love to live up under each other and walk around in their own piss.
We need a fucking plague.

View attachment 7219008

giphy (1).gif

You can bet that the constituent elements for that type of display are being monitored more closely than firearms are.
It’s almost like they are actively trolling for that type of display....

You just know there are alphabet agency assets offering all kinds of off-center folks “help” to something - that will be more like suggesting some gullible low-IQ go and do something. And they will be Johnny on the spot to save the day after baiting and setting up some patsy.

The LAST thing I want to see is some fuckwit take a shot at this asshole.
That would solidify their demonizing of all gun owners on both the state and national levels.
I worry about that a lot.
Some of my friends ain't as smart as I'd like them to be.

If that is to happen, it can't be an isolated incident.

It has to be coordinated and broad enough to virtually decapitate the entire state government.

Think big.

Did anyone posting read the actual bill? Doesn’t look like it. It doesn’t ban all indoor shooting ranges. It bans about 1, the 1 at the NRA.

If you have less than 50 employees and it’s not attached to an office building full of people, then it’s legal.

It specifically targets ranges that have more than 100 employees or in a building full of people. I don’t know all the ranges in Virginia but that doesn’t impact a single one I know of, outside of the NRA.

Reactions: Bender and Maggot
We voted. We all voted.
We can't win when they have districts that are a few city blocks and ours span numerous counties and hundreds of square miles.
The motherfuckers love to live up under each other and walk around in their own piss.
We need a fucking plague.

View attachment 7219008
Welcome to California.

Sucks, don't it?

Reactions: MarinePMI
Did anyone posting read the actual bill? Doesn’t look like it. It doesn’t ban all indoor shooting ranges. It bans about 1, the 1 at the NRA.

If you have less than 50 employees and it’s not attached to an office building full of people, then it’s legal.

It specifically targets ranges that have more than 100 employees or in a building full of people. I don’t know all the ranges in Virginia but that doesn’t impact a single one I know of, outside of the NRA.

Well then, that seems ok.

:)

With all the anti-Constitutional junk coming out of Richmond, I have to ask where are the gun manufacturers and ammunition makers? Shouldn't they come out and say they won't sell guns & ammunition to the state of VA should ANY of this junk (not just the range stuff) get through? Seems to me they have a big stake in the game too? Or are they playing the lobbyist game hard?

Be it enacted by the General Assembly of Virginia:

1. That the Code of Virginia is amended by adding in Article 3 of Chapter 12 of Title 18.2 a section numbered 18.2-511.2 as follows:

§ 18.2-511.2. Indoor shooting ranges; prohibited in private buildings; exceptions; penalty.

A. As used in this section, "indoor shooting range" means any fully enclosed or indoor area or facility designed for the use of rifles, shotguns, pistols, silhouettes, skeet, trap, or black powder or any other similar sport shooting.

B. It is unlawful to operate an indoor shooting range in any building not owned or leased by the Commonwealth or the federal government

unless

(i) fewer than 50 employees work in the building

or

(ii) (a) at least 90 percent of the users of the indoor shooting range are law-enforcement officers, as defined in § 9.1-101, or federal law-enforcement officers,

(b) the indoor shooting range maintains a log of each user's name, phone number, address, and the law-enforcement agency where such user is employed, and (c) the indoor shooting range verifies each user's identity and address by requiring all users to present a government-issued photo-identification card.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
They are trolling folks and hoping to cause a reaction to justify their schemes. Good people see this and don't look favorably on the polarizing proposals they are putting forth. Best course of action is to stay gray and use mass non-violent civil disobedience to oppose them as well as exposing the money behind these people. They can be defeated in the courts, voting booth and in the arena of public opinion. They will over reach and it will backfire on them.

One ban is too many, quite frankly.

They are trolling folks and hoping to cause a reaction to justify their schemes. Good people see this and don't look favorably on the polarizing proposals they are putting forth. Best course of action is to stay gray and use mass non-violent civil disobedience to oppose them as well as exposing the money behind these people. They can be defeated in the courts, voting booth and in the arena of public opinion. They will over reach and it will backfire on them.
Exactly.
Look at the “Russian collusion” and impeachment.

they are loosing.

look at it this way. We are still winning. Trumps approval numbers haven’t gone down an inch. They may try to control the narrative, but we the people control the outcome.

Reactions: Slash0311
True, though that is the approach we have taken for decades and we are dying a death of one thousand cuts. I cringe to think of the admonishment we (conservative, gun loving "Constitution defending" Americans) would get if we were to be addressed by any one of the Founders today.

It will get worse before it gets better. But us chest thumping doesn’t help. Just wait and see how much more winning we have left.
You are correct but we have no choice but to win, do we? Virginia could be a seminal moment in our history for generations to come.

I am somewhat optimistic of the future. I am old enough to have lived through the turbulent sixties and how the baby boomers rejected the social norms of the day. Why would it not be possible that a younger generation of today do the same after realizing that they have been lied to and manipulated by the media and the left. This in addition to seeing the disastrous results of failed progressive policies in many of our cities. I can only hope that my premise comes to fruition.

Interesting line of thought.
With the assumption all these pols aren’t stupid, what’s the end game? There has to be one. Some further reaching grand plan.
I will continue to send $ to the Virginia Citizens Defense League and hope they can stem this tide.
Scary editorial 3 days ago. They’re already positioning each group and quoting polls (manufactured numbers because if those poll numbers are real we have a big problem)
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...a442b2-2c0f-11ea-bcb3-ac6482c4a92f_story.html
I’m with @Bender here. There may come a time and place but this isn’t it yet.
I also agree with @Tucker301 in that I hope someone does not step out yet. Again, there may come a time but not yet.
It could be they’ll shoot their wad with all these dumbass proposals. They’re not all law yet. For now, it’s why we have courts.

so a left wing “journalist” writes a hack job story in a left wing “news” paper citing a poll done at a “University” to determine how all of Virginia feels about “common sense” gun laws? Ya, I’m buying it...

Be it enacted by the General Assembly of Virginia:

1. That the Code of Virginia is amended by adding in Article 3 of Chapter 12 of Title 18.2 a section numbered 18.2-511.2 as follows:

§ 18.2-511.2. Indoor shooting ranges; prohibited in private buildings; exceptions; penalty.

A. As used in this section, "indoor shooting range" means any fully enclosed or indoor area or facility designed for the use of rifles, shotguns, pistols, silhouettes, skeet, trap, or black powder or any other similar sport shooting.

B. It is unlawful to operate an indoor shooting range in any building not owned or leased by the Commonwealth or the federal government

unless

(i) fewer than 50 employees work in the building

or

(ii) (a) at least 90 percent of the users of the indoor shooting range are law-enforcement officers, as defined in § 9.1-101, or federal law-enforcement officers,

(b) the indoor shooting range maintains a log of each user's name, phone number, address, and the law-enforcement agency where such user is employed, and (c) the indoor shooting range verifies each user's identity and address by requiring all users to present a government-issued photo-identification card.
Sounds like if the law passes every LEO gets a free membership driving the membership of each range up to say 90.5%.

Wow, I have to give it to them in that they're not doing the same old bullshit of 1 thing at a time over and over and over.

They just keep doubleing down and its going to end up with someone shot in the face because of it.

they will never stop.

the thought of “we’ve gone too far” is not in their lexicon.

they will double down till we break.
But it’s not time yet.

Introduce someone to shooting. A kid or female. Or a libtard neighbor that you hate. Start with a .22. And not at a range with .338 Lapua next to him/her/(god forbid) it next door.

My 17yr old daughter respects firearms ownership and gets it. She has no real interest in shooting but some video sim stuff we’ve done has increased situational awareness massively. She does see what’s coming from a group think standpoint. Thank God they read 1984 last year.

I’ve said for awhile, I’m not too worried about 2020 and maybe not even 2024 but within the next 10 years my Dad’s generation will be on the outs and the high schoolers of today will be the voters of tomorrow.

Why you guys upset about losing your gun ranges?

What good are gun ranges after you turn all your guns in?

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Got to have calling cards so they know why they are gone.

Virginia Beach passed 2A Sanctuary by a 6-4 vote this evening.
Is it just me or does the sheriff have one nut hanging on either side of the barbed wire?

View attachment 7219161

To me that sounds like someone who is actually pretty clearly saying they are going to "Just Follow Orders" and willingly refuse to think about if their actions are constitutional or not. The weasel words part is "Uphold the law"..... which law exactly if several laws are in opposition to each other on different levels? They are possibly leaving it open to see which side looks like the better bet if things hit the fan.

Is it just me or does the sheriff have one nut hanging on either side of the barbed wire?

View attachment 7219161
What a fucking cunt. You hear this from LEO from time to time. "not my job to determine constitutionally....." BULLSHIT, what good is the oath then.
If a the Constitution said "Congress shall pass no law limiting travel speed on limited access interstate to less than 80mph" and then Virginia passed a 65mph would he be as confused as to what is or is not Constitutional??

One has to be a complete and utter moron to not see the implications and future consequences of this bill.

It doesn't matter how you or they parse it.....

50 or more employees just makes it easier to pass now. Next chance they get, they quietly eliminate that portion of the law.

Reactions: Bender and Kamerad

View attachment 7219161

His last sentence says it all. Since he won't determine whether the law is constitutional or not, he's going to enforce it.

In other words, he's going to enforce a law, even if it is unconstitutional. That means any law which violates the 2nd Amendment.

If the law says the sheriff will confiscate firearms, he has promised to do it.

So, no, he's not straddling the fence. He's on the anti-2nd Amendment side when you read that last sentence.

It's almost like he's saying; "I support the 2nd Amendment but..."

There should have been blood after 34, 68, and 86 et al. Not to mention Waco and RR

At least for the ring leaders.

You older generations are a bunch of pussies.
They left us a mess, but we’re not out of options.

yet.
I find those statements interesting, an ALSO very telling. Easy to set around bitching with all the toys an a full belly, while still speaking the language of your native land from the founding day. Seems you forget who the world leader has been past 8-8-45 or what it took to stay that way. However the view is always poor an confusing from the cheap sets, and especially with tunnel vision.
Now with all that said, please inform us as your deeds in the last 3-4 months, to subvert that you bitch, of? Will you have answers or excuses to that, my guess is the latter, but I'll reserve judgement until you respond, if ever,...
Have you provided any quality training or technical information to those who are vested in, that of you bitch? Have you passes any monitory or monetary assistance towards that you complain? Please inform us as how whining about other generation/s on the net moves the ball forward? Or were your outbursts from a liquid thief you drank to steal your brain? Would you like everything created by your pass generation/s to just go away, if so your welcome to stop using everything they created at anytime,...

Reactions: W54/XM-388
They are going to bite off more than they can chew, but huge hot war talk is exactly what (((they))) want in an election year. They are trying to separate voters from trump. I predict if we keep our cool, more people are going to vote for Trump this time around than they did last time, this is literally the dying screams of a irrelevant party going out of power.
Dying screams? More like drunk on power. They took VA ! They’re CA raiding party is going to take tx, co, nv, wa, etc.

Immigrant/women/.gov”workers” voting caused this

I find those statements interesting, an ALSO very telling. Easy to set around bitching with all the toys an a full belly, while still speaking the language of your native land from the founding day. Seems you forget who the world leader has been past 8-8-45 or what it took to stay that way. However the view is always poor an confusing from the cheap sets, and especially with tunnel vision.
Now with all that said, please inform us as your deeds in the last 3-4 months, to subvert that you bitch, of? Will you have answers or excuses to that, my guess is the latter, but I'll reserve judgement until you respond, if ever,...
Have you provided any quality training or technical information to those who are vested in, that of you bitch? Have you passes any monitory or monetary assistance towards that you complain? Please inform us as how whining about other generation/s on the net moves the ball forward? Or were your outbursts from a liquid thief you drank to steal your brain? Would you like everything created by your pass generation/s to just go away, if so your welcome to stop using everything they created at anytime,...

I vote. I donate a fair amount or money to orgs other than nra. I show up and protest. I talk to politicians. I take people shooting. I help people buy guns or sell them guns at a reduced price. I have given several ARs to good minded people.

What have boomers done? They have sat in apathy enjoying the bread and circuses while the commies tools over.

Universal suffrage is the seed that destroyed this country though.

Reactions: Kamerad
His last sentence says it all. Since he won't determine whether the law is constitutional or not, he's going to enforce it.

In other words, he's going to enforce a law, even if it is unconstitutional. That means any law which violates the 2nd Amendment.

If the law says the sheriff will confiscate firearms, he has promised to do it.

So, no, he's not straddling the fence. He's on the anti-2nd Amendment side when you read that last sentence.

It's almost like he's saying; "I support the 2nd Amendment but..."

He would have made a great einsatzgruppen member.

At least, unlike Comey, he realizes his job is to investigate and enforce not cover and acquit.

The courts determine Constitutionality. The AG argues the case VCDL will need lots of money to bring the case.

Citizens vote representatives to promote their interests.

"Unjust Law is not Law"

Its all spelled out.

There are remedies, unfortunately in this matter its seems each option being made by the state is to the worst option and even against own self interests.

One has to be a complete and utter moron to not see the implications and future consequences of this bill.

It doesn't matter how you or they parse it.....

I didn't say I agree with it, it pisses me off, but putting headlines out that are not technically accurate is a good way to look just like the ass wipes on the other side. I watched it last night on the video from the Virginia Beach meeting. An older gentleman got up and went off on the crowd saying that they wouldn't want AR-15 Automatic weapons in their kids schools. Clearly, it didn't know what he was talking about. Let's talk factually, not get wound up over talking points. The headline of that article is dead wrong and I have no problem saying that. Doesn't mean I'm going to support the bill, it just means I think the headline is wrong. Will they close them all next chance they get? I don't know, but it's better than a 50/50 chance, but that's not what this current bill does.

I think everything they do is a stepping stone to take more away. I firmly disagree with that bill. I'm not lawyer but to me, if that one bill ends up singling out one single range, the NRA, then it probably stands a good chance of being illegal. It's my opinion, this bill is very telling. They are trying to cut the head off the NRA. It "triggers" them that the NRA headquarters is in their backyard. No doubt the spineless NRA will be drawing up plans to move it's headquarters to another state instead of digging in and fighting.

Reactions: OldSalty
Camels nose under the tent.

If Durham is real and is bringing real indictments? Then the Dems have nothing to lose and everything to gain by destroying America on the way out.
Their only hope is to set off a Civil War. I will repeat, he who fires the first shot loses. Don't be a loser. JMHO

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci

View attachment 7219161
Uphold the law, not determine the constitutionality...
The constitution is the law.
Local histrionics are not.
Some would call this a clash of ideals.
I'm reading: I'm all with you folks unless they end up winning and come for my job...

R

Reactions: Tucker301
I think that's where the Constitution keeps getting trampled. Not only on 2A, but all other protections as well.
We've come to allow and accept legislators taking shots at it by exploiting their fabricated grey areas, and then relying on the highly political Supreme Court, at a cost of millions of dollars and sometimes years of waiting to render a final decision.

Not the framers vision, I don't think.
I think they'd prefer that we hang the treasonous in the city square whenever and wherever they seek to contort their words and ideals.

Everyone agrees, buy more ammo. But where has all the Varget and H1000 gone? Coincidence?