• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

Great pour. Not super punchy like most Staggs. As a first pour it’s sweet, oaky, grape, oily. Medium long finish with dark molasses and barrel char. Got lucky and found this at $65. Can’t beat them for that.

IMG_3307.jpeg

Last edited:
I was offered one and took one. They are rare in my area. If I would have asked for more I’m sure they wouldn’t offer me stuff down the road… honestly, if I get some allocations that’s great… if not, no big deal. People that hoard this stuff are the problem. I understand people want it… if one person buys them all then others never get a chance… that drives the secondary market up and we get the current shit show…. I see both sides, I crack 85% of the ones I find. Some go to friends… I have like 5 bottles in the last 2 years I’m saving for a trade for King of Kentucky or Michters 20… just need to wait for the pricing to go down (likily won’t)

Last edited:
I was offered one and took one. They are rare in my area. If I would have asked for more I’m sure they wouldn’t offer me stuff down the road… honestly, if I get some allocations that’s great… if not, no big deal. People that hoard this stuff are the problem. I understand people want it… if one person buys them all then others never get a chance… that drives the secondary market up and we get the current shit show…. I see both sides, I crack 85% of the ones I find. Some go to friends… I have like 5 bottles in the last 2 years I’m saving for a trade for King of Kentucky or Michters 20… just need to wait for the pricing to go down (likily won’t)
Just for that I’m on the search for a Michters 20 for you, brother

Jr is rare in my ao as well, every time I see one it’s $300. Even at my auction site they are going for $200+. If I find a great deal I will pass the along what am able to pick up. Great score and enjoy!

I got my Willett sample set but haven't cracked it yet. Maybe one day this week. Also got a Jack Rose Weller sample set as well. WSR, 107, W12 and WFP
Can’t wait to hear back

Reactions: padom
Guess I could cross post in the nom-nom-nom thread, but the last bit of a nice tequila sunrise with a version of breakfast for dinner…good ol’ SOS. Well a fancy version of it anyway…

i-Hggw6Tx-X4.jpg

Reactions: STex
Got upgraded to a Maserati Levante from Hertz in Venice several days ago. One thing about their highways, people get out of the number 1 lane quick. Easy to hit 120 mph and just be cruising up to La Spetzia. Crazy beautiful through the mountains. Had to tone it down a bit. Dbl IPA and wood fired pizza in Chinque Terre. 🍻
IMG_3589.jpeg
IMG_3590.jpeg

They are a 1907 bicentennial bottle that was produced in the 90s. Half gallon 90 proof, mine was passed down from my grandparents. I keep telling my self to fill it up with gentlemen jack.

Reactions: db2000
They are a 1907 bicentennial bottle that was produced in the 90s. Half gallon 90 proof, mine was passed down from my grandparents. I keep telling my self to fill it up with gentlemen jack.
I think I dropped the ball and should’ve inquired about it. It looks like this one for sale on eBay Europe
IMG_3669.jpeg