• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

What the Disney

NukeMan

Private
Minuteman
Dec 15, 2017
Illinois
Saw this article when I got on the google. Made me mad then I laughed and thought, must not be that clear on their weapons policy. Fuckers woulda had a stroke last time I was there! We travel through several states and I roll pretty heavy when traveling with the family.
I did have to leave the line to get into Animal Kingdom because I had my knife in my pocket. The security guard freaked out when he saw the knife clip on my pocket.

LOL - I have stored my EDC pistol in the closet safe at one of the Disney resorts. I always shake my head at the metal detectors and security to get into the park - like that's really going to stop a serious jihadist.

Saw this article when I got on the google. Made me mad then I laughed and thought, must not be that clear on their weapons policy. Fuckers woulda had a stroke last time I was there! We travel through several states and I roll pretty heavy when traveling with the family.
I did have to leave the line to get into Animal Kingdom because I had my knife in my pocket. The security guard freaked out when he saw the knife clip on my pocket.

Same! I carried a ton in there last December. And I even took my knife in the park and never had an issue. some of the guys that work security are pros and some are idiots. The difference is obvious. Takes one to know one I guess...

LOL - I have stored my EDC pistol in the closet safe at one of the Disney resorts. I always shake my head at the metal detectors and security to get into the park - like that's really going to stop a serious jihadist.

Word. I still worry about their security to this day. I can’t ever enjoy vacation because I always have my head on a swivel it seems. Gets old. Makes me not want to go anywhere.

Reactions: johnnycat
I had left mags in my bag when I went to Disney in 2015. I had my G26 on me the whole time however. The way the security guard reacted to seeing the mags, you would have thought I brought a nuke bomb in. The police just asked me to put them in their locker till I left. Still had my gun on me, concealed means concealed.

Doc

I enjoyed taking my daughter to Disney 18 years ago. I also enjoyed going my self almost 40 years ago.
But Disney parks are a metaphor to what the dems/commies want or believe our country to be. All Utopia in the front, garbage in the back. The shit that goes on behind the scenes at Disney is pretty disgusting and everything you see as a patron is a show, EVERYTHING!!

Reactions: SilentStalkr
9A6A29BD-B02B-4314-B8B8-D35507B57919.jpeg

For me, vacation means liesure. Ive never experienced leisure where there are more than 10 people in a square mile. I would rather go to work than anything Disney. When I travel, I always take my "golf" case(s) into the hotel. I put ping, mizuno, and other bs stickers on my "golf" cases.

Disney is just another place where a horror movie could be acted out in reality. I've been twice in my life and that was 2 times too many. If I'm going to Florida, it's to fish or hunt. Not much there that would draw me in anymore.

The judge told mickey that he could not divorce minnie because she is insane. Mickey told the judge that minnie was not insane. Mickey told the judge minnie was fucking goofy.

The judge told mickey that he could not divorce minnie because she is insane. Mickey told the judge that minnie was not insane. Mickey told the judge minnie was fucking goofy.

I heard this as: "Didja hear Mickey is divorcing Minny?!... Yeah, She was fuckin' goofy."

As I am divorced - this made great sense to me somehow.... Also, just sayin'.