• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Range Report Trying to find Mil-Dot Reticle / Range calc pdf

subseauk

Private
Minuteman
Mar 22, 2010
United Kingdom
Hi
I recently came across a nice insert regarding Mil-Dot range calculation on www.mil-dot.com/user-guide

it shows a link to SnipersWorld.com but i can't seem to find it on that sight.

I tried to download it or zoom in to read the smaller print but the resolution is to poor.

Does anyone have this jpeg in high res or pdf etc??

Much appreciated

Rgds
Kev

Re: Trying to find Mil-Dot Reticle / Range calc pdf

what exactly do you want or need? the formula is easy and should be something you put in your head. as for having the mil break down etc i would recommend the mildot master. it eliminates the need for doing math in the field. its an algorithmic slide rule so not much can fail on it.

the website had a really nice looking diagram with all the relevant measurements of Army/USMC mildots, handy formulas, mil width equivalents and example hold overs and calculations.
I have a mildot master but would like to get hold of a copy of this if possible.

Cheers
Kev

Hi Kev, I also have loads of things like that I may be able to help you out with.

Where in the UK are you.

Ewen

Hi Ewan

Sorry for the delay in getting back but i've been out the country for a while.

What sort of stuff were you referring to?

Rgds
Kev