• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

⏩ The OFFICIAL - One and Only - Presidential Debate 2020 Thread ⏪

so its like winning gold at the special olympics?.....sure youre the fastest runner but at the end of the day youre still a retard?

no..., its like just dont shoot yourself in the foot and you win.

and thats basically what happened.

I think Britt Hume is gay for both of them.

He wants to be Trumps bottom and Joes top......

Once again, that "white supremacist" bullshit...
smiley_freak.gif
Damn, Trump Jr. is kicking ass right now. They were trying to antagonize him just like Wallace did to Trump earlier on.

Chris Wallace needs to file assault charges against both candidates, because he got beat like a cheap punching bag.

Reactions: ChadChadson
Trump didn't win this debate.

Putting aside optics, which he's losing, he's not doing what Biden is doing, and that is speaking directly to the American people with a "big picture" that they can relate to. Even if Biden's "big picture" is wrong, or a lie, which most of it is, the average voter relates better to that... than the specifics that Trump gets entangled up in. Trump kept bringing up specific examples that most moderate, uninformed, and leftist voters have never heard of or relate to.

Trump is also reacting to Biden, rather than using his responses/attacks to Biden to speak to the American public. Which are Biden's campaign tactic and approach.

The Dailywire is still live if any of you are interested in their coverage:

Biden's eyes were glued to his teleprompter the whole time except to look down at his notes for questions he wasn't supposed to know ahead of time, but seemed to have cliff's notes for. ( he put them in his pocket after the debate.) Trump was debating Wallace as much as Biden by design. Having said that this was no W for Biden. Only if you had the bar for a win set at he didn't fall over or shit his pants. Trump had several solid hits with no response.

Putting aside optics, which he's losing, he's not doing what Biden is doing, and that is speaking directly to the American people with a "big picture" that they can relate to. Even if Biden's "big picture" is wrong, or a lie, which most of it is, the average voter relates better to that... than the specifics that Trump gets entangled up in. Trump kept bringing up specific examples that most moderate, uninformed, and leftist voters have never heard of or relate to.

Trump is also reacting to Biden, rather than using his responses/attacks to Biden to speak to the American public. Which are Biden's campaign tactic and approach.

Right. Lol

you can describe it however you want.

just watch the talking heads you will then get an idea what i mean.
dude.....Biden could have shit himself on stage and fallen into a coma, and the talking heads would still claim its a victory for him.....you really think the MSM would ever concede a "win" to trump?.....ever?

Chris Wallace wants Trump to crack down on us. Forget cracking down on Antifa and BLM, the people burning down the country and murdering people, lets go after 'white supremacists' sitting at home counting their ammo and going to work every day.

I couldn't care less what talking heads say. I can think for myself. Good luck to you sir.

oh you arent wrong lol. im merely saying the expectations for joe was lowered. he didnt shoot himself in the foot and came out the winner of the debate...IMO.

doesnt change who i support lol, i doubt swayed anyone much in reality.

Reactions: jcm331

I didn't even see that as a true debate... It was just a round table of arguments and the President defending himself against bullshit allegations. Those debates are not going to change anyone's minds now. The events of the past 8 months already made up most peoples' minds for them. Statists and their useful idiot supporters are going to statist. And the others? Well, the gun stores nationwide seem to still be out of stock on almost every essential calibers, in ammunition and components. That explains everything already...

Joe kept his cool while Trump insulted his children. I give the man respect props for that. He's still dumb as fuck though.

oh you arent wrong lol. im merely saying the expectations for joe was lowered. he didnt shoot himself in the foot and came out the winner of the debate...IMO.

doesnt change who i support lol, i doubt swayed anyone much in reality.
I agree that this debate most likely did not sway voters, seriously what idiot is still unsure. Anyway I disagree that he won, the only thing joe is winning at is staying vertical so far.

I expected this performance, this is the pros so to speak not some little league debate.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote