• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

⏩ The OFFICIAL - One and Only - Presidential Debate 2020 Thread ⏪

xb2lE7Xl.jpeg

Seriously.. we need ArmyJerry back, and gunfighter...
And where the hell are @bogeybrown and @Darkside-Six ? Way too many commie agent provocateurs here lately!

Thanks for the shoutout brother.

I've been on a shutdown at the steel mill since June. I got laid off this week, so I'm back online hunting the next job and popped into the Hide for a few mins.

You badasses carry on carrying on.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Thanks for the shoutout brother.

I've been on a shutdown at the steel mill since June. I got laid off this week, so I'm back online hunting the next job and popped into the Hide for a few mins.

You badasses carry on carrying on.
Nice to see you back sir, the hide has been infiltrated.
Btw, if you need a easy gig in your down time, check out stampede America to see if they have a option for you nearby. $20/hr going door to door telling people where to go to get absentee ballots and canvassing for Trump. It’s what I’m currently doing, make your own hours and work as much as you want, and obviously it’s for a good cause- making sure pedo dementia man and heels up Harris don’t win the election.

Reactions: SilentStalkr