• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Training Courses 1 Day Precision Rifle Fundamentals course in SO CAL

Falls on the same day as my pistol training. How often is this class offered? i would be interested in attending the following class.

I usually schedule this class once a year as a prep class for a two day Suarez Guerrilla Sniper course. Next year this class is in July and the GS course is in September. 2015 calendar will be posted the beginning of the week. I love doing this course and the place we shoot is awesome, with varied terrain and elevation, wind, and the ability to go out far and shoot from moving vehicles, into vehicles and other fun stuff.

Thanks for your interest.

Looks interesting. Also looks like its in my neck of the woods.

Wish I had seen this sooner. I'll look into the one offered next year.

Robie

Very True.

I mentioned this course to a friend of mine who is a reserve deputy here in Lancaster, and he knows you. Knew about your classes. He has top praises for you and what you do.

Find me at Lancaster Baptist Church.

Robie

Quite a few of my brothers attend LBC, or "The Compound" as we affectionately call it. All good people. I hope to make your acquaintance in person soon.

ONE WEEK to this class folks. If you are close, take advantage of it. It's a great deal for an info packed and fun day.