• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes $10 Throw Levers...yup $10. Only 'til Labor Day! Details inside.

Tyler Kemp

Print Daddy
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2008
MO
mkmachining.com
I'm running an extra special deal on Amazon to combat the bajillion foreign throw lever copycats. Some are poorly made, some are straight up Switchview duplicates, but all are manufactured overseas and shipped to an Amazon warehouse to be sold at bottom dollar after folks noticed the popularity of our levers.

Follow the link below, or just search "MK Machining Polymer Levers" on Amazon and that should bring up the list. You're looking for the products that are listed as a brand of levers, rather than a specific lever listing (phasing those out for Amazon search optimization). Inside you'll find a brand specific coupon code to use at checkout...example "mkmvortex", "mkmzeiss", etc.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_...ps&field-keywords=mk+machining+polymer+levers

A review is extremely helpful, I constantly battle poor reviews due to Amazon customers ordering a Vortex Strike Eagle lever and being mad it doesn't fit their Razor Gen II, or massively overtightening and leaving a 1-star when they pull the bolt through their part. Our Rev III levers and custom material are extremely robust.

Rev III Design/Material Durability

A few notes:

1) Bushnell category is down...support request currently in with Amazon, not sure why it has disappeared

2) Primary Arms category was down, coupon code is supposed to be active at midnight

Let me know if you have any questions! We have levers for most every popular optic, but if you have something you can't find a lever for, we can most likely hook you up with a few mag ring measurements.

Just looking at the regular website now since the Bushnell Amazon portion is still down. Tyler, or anyone else, do you know which version I need for a couple of LRHS 4.5-18x44s?

Reactions: lash
Just looking at the regular website now since the Bushnell Amazon portion is still down. Tyler, or anyone else, do you know which version I need for a couple of LRHS 4.5-18x44s?

You need a Vortex VTX A model for that. Same mag ring diameter as a Gen I Viper with aluminum mag ring!

Reactions: lash
Interested as well. Also will the special (although may be more than $10) extend to the carbon fiber nylon? Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: Maelstrom
Interested as well. Also will the special (although may be more than $10) extend to the carbon fiber nylon? Thanks for the heads up.

unfortunately not, simply because I don't have everything set up on amazon for the other materials we offer. BUT, I will be offering no additional charge on our website for the CF option starting Saturday for a labor day sale.

Reactions: lash and kepo
TK, thanks. I just bought one of your 35mm levels off an email I got about your early LD sale. I just received the level and TL bundle I bought last week for my new GAP deal Bushnell. Stuff looks great. I didn't know if I'd like the 3D printed version but after handling them, I'm suitably impressed. Good stuff, and GL in combat with the junk.

Can we order from you or do we have to use Amazon? Did a, "test" order and it kept showing $19. I would like one for my Athlon ARES BTR.

Will leave you a positive review on Amazon. Thanks for posting this here. I never would of thought of looking at Amazon for your throw levers.

Can we order from you or do we have to use Amazon? Did a, "test" order and it kept showing $19. I would like one for my Athlon ARES BTR.
It will continue to show the full price on amazon but it will have another line item with the 10 off in checkout (I threw in a funnel set up as well)
1535557858518.png

I wanted to get 5 throw levers. 2 for both of my AMGs, 1 Razor Gen2, a Nightforce ATACR 7x35, and a Sig Tango6. Can't do it. I can't order 2 AMGs, it blocks me saying that the seller won't allow it. I try to apply more than one coupon code and it doesn't reflect that in my shopping cart even though it said it was accepted. I fulfill my order and get the discounts, I would have to make 4 separate purchases (Razor & AMG, AMG, NF ATACR, and Sig), $5 shipping each. I'd rather buy off your site, one order, $10 each. Is that going to happen on Saturday? I went to the site and couldn't find where to submit my email to get on your mailing list to learn about your upcoming sale.

I wanted to get 5 throw levers. 2 for both of my AMGs, 1 Razor Gen2, a Nightforce ATACR 7x35, and a Sig Tango6. Can't do it. I can't order 2 AMGs, it blocks me saying that the seller won't allow it. I try to apply more than one coupon code and it doesn't reflect that in my shopping cart even though it said it was accepted. I fulfill my order and get the discounts, I would have to make 4 separate purchases (Razor & AMG, AMG, NF ATACR, and Sig), $5 shipping each. I'd rather buy off your site, one order, $10 each. Is that going to happen on Saturday? I went to the site and couldn't find where to submit my email to get on your mailing list to learn about your upcoming sale.

I need to add a "sign up for mailing list feature", I'm pretty website ignorant.

As far as the multiple levers per coupon, etc, I suck at Amazon. I tried to figure that out and couldn't. Reached out to Amazon support and they said each product (parent product in this case, for example Vortex levers) needed an individual code, but only one code could be used at once.

I would also rather you buy off my site, as Amazon takes 20% and that really sucks. If you'd like to order your levers there we can work out a deal.

Let me know if I can help further!

I have a Bushnell LRHSi 4.5-18x44 and it's paralax knob is pretty stiff. Do you make a throw lever that could make focus adjustment easier?

I will also order from your website if you prefer, but then I will only be able to give a review on your site and not Amazon. Fine with me either way. Your call.

I will also want a LRHSi 4-18 throw lever CF, plus one standard model for a low end SWFA 10x if available. I'll try to remember that the LRHS is the Vortex VTX A Model.

I have some of your earliest model throw rings and they have been solid. I like your latest models even better. Slicker looking, if you will. As long as they are as solid, I will be happy with them as well.

A guy reviewed these on here last year and said they worked fine; if you search for "MK Machining throw lever" it comes up first I think. I'd like a few for some USO scopes and the ones they make are obviously gonna be solid but they're also ten times the price. I'm not IMT'ing with my rifles anymore so I figure I'll give it a go. Those are pretty stiff so if they'll hold up on those they should hold up on anything.

Hey, I went to your site and it's saying $80 for 3 of 'em (I picked the strongest one). That's what the cart said when I hit checkout. You'd rather us go to your site you said, right?

Do you have a price on the throw lever/level combos? In the tough material? It says $120 for 3; I'd like those instead if you could.

Site is fine with me! And I actually make a few bucks rather than barely over breaking even on amazon to boost rankings haha.

If you'd like to place an order, then email me with the order number, I'll refund you some during the sale. Shoot me a PM if you'd like to talk details.

Have a lever in my Amazon cart and about to check out... don’t see the discount applied. Price is still showing $19

Wish I would have read this thread all the way through! None the less thanks for the great deal and 5 star review left!

Scratch that... I just read through the entire thread and will order direct from your site. Would prefer a Carbon lever anyway ... plus, no 20% loss to you.

Looking for the CF version for the IOR Recon (40mm tube) and the Minor ZP5. Do you carry either of those options?

Have anything to fit the new Kahles 525i?

I have a 525i model but haven't tested it first hand. Swaro reps I sent them to say they work great. If you want, order a 624i but make a note on your order to ship a 525i.

We don't have an IOR Recon specific lever, another model may work with measurements.

Minox ZP5 uses a Kahles 624i lever.

Just realized the Nightforce category isn't showing up on Amazon...will try to rectify.

Hi Tyler,
I would like to order 2 directly from your website and cut off amazon. What is the coupon code we should use?
Thanks
Sh.

Just shoot me an email after you place an order and I'll apply a partial refund for ya. Easier that way for right now!

Tyler, do you have Aluminum/Milled throw levers for AMGs? Or just the polymer?

Done. Got the Ares lever to go on my new ETR! I will be sure to get you a review.

The new ETR is a 34mm tube (presuming larger diameter mag ring than old Ares). Which throw fits? There have been very few new Ares ETR delivered, might be tough to determine......Maybe Athlon can verify...….Same as Cronus?

Last edited:
The new ETR is a 34mm tube (presuming larger diameter mag ring than old Ares). Which throw fits? There are so few new Ares ETR models out, might be tough to determine......Maybe Athlon can verify...….Same as Cronus?

Normal Ares lever fits the ETR. I thought it would be a different lever too, but we have sold a whole bunch for the ETR to our dealers and customers so I'm confident.

Tyler, do any of you levers work for the parallax ring of the SWFA SS 10x42HD?

Also, does the XTRII lever fit the 1-8x24 model?

Thanks
ILya

I haven't ever had a report of an XTRII not being right, so I think they all have the same mag ring. No fixed power SWFA lever, but I have that, 1-4x, and 3-15x SWFA levers coming in a month or so.

Ordered a couple more...been using them for about two years now,, very happy.

Tyler,
Question on your target mounts. Looking at the 50% IPSC which has one mount hole. Will the enhanced mount with 2 bolts work fine? In case I decide down the road to pick up one of the coyote’s. Are you going to have any sales on targets?

Thanks

Tyler,
Question on your target mounts. Looking at the 50% IPSC which has one mount hole. Will the enhanced mount with 2 bolts work fine? In case I decide down the road to pick up one of the coyote’s. Are you going to have any sales on targets?

Thanks

Did you give me a call this morning?

You can mount a single bolt target to our enhanced t-post mounts no problemo. We will be having some AR500 sales!