• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing 1st Annual Biggest RACK Contest Rules and Sign up

Re: 1st Annual Biggest RACK Contest Rules and Sign up

Keep the sign ups coming. If you hunt you have a chance to win.

boone3380 - whitetail

Any thought about hunt categories? Public vs private land? Guided vs non-guided hunts?

Probably too much to manage, huh?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowe Left</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any thought about hunt categories? Public vs private land? Guided vs non-guided hunts?

Probably too much to manage, huh? </div></div>

Not really concerned with all that. If its legal in your state and you satisfy the rules for entering this contest then it's good enough! Just Hunt

I usually get my best deer in November/December but what the hell.

rd78 - Whitetail

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KelsonAK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No moose or caribou categories? Sheesh.... </div></div>

Sorry. I have tried all my life to make everyone happy and I just can't seem to do it.

Off topic, but formative event in my life:
I was playing in a youth orchestra in Cleveland at Severance Hall and we were getting ready to perform a piece by Witold Lutuslowski (major 20th century composer from Poland.) Christoff von Dohnanyi (Cleveland Symphony Orchestra director at the time) made arrangements for him to come to one of our rehearsals and listen to his music. When we were done, he said 'I had forgotten that one. You know, I really like that piece. When you do something, remember to do it so that you like it. That way at least one person does...'

What about the biggest Doe?
I would love to kill an Elk but I am a long way from being able to get close to one.
Abolt2 - whitetail

Aur0ra145 - Whitetail and mule deer

Muley for me. I would like to suggest that anyone tagging a wolf gets 20 bonus points.
smile.gif

Hognuts - Elk/Mule Deer

Looking forward to seeing some of the results...Looking forward to busting the brush trying to bring home some meat in the process!

Greyson --Whitetail.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Norcal Phoenix</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Muley for me. I would like to suggest that anyone tagging a wolf gets 20 bonus points.
smile.gif
</div></div>

I'm down for this. Kill all of them you see.

Wdebo-whitetail

Gunner75-Whitetail (Come on, Rambo used a bow)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GUNNER75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gunner75-Whitetail (Come on, Rambo used a bow) </div></div>

I bagged a 6 point with the bow last week but he's a no-go for the contest.
Gotta' break out the rifle....

i'm game

Codyb-muley

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kriegerhaus</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if a new guy can sign up count Kriegerhaus in for whitetail </div></div>

Absolutely!

gdstudent - George99

Whitetail

Mule Deer

Fingers Crossed!