• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s 2006 F250 6.0 Problems

6.0 is the worst diesel ever made .... I have a 04 I ripped out the 6.0 and dropped a Cummins in it , best money I ever spent don’t waste money with the bulletproof crap. Ford settled on countless lawsuits against them for the many 6.0 problems
Rip out your 6.0 to sell and fund your conversion ;)

i just moved from corpus you could have checked out my truck and I could of helped you out
Nah, 6.4 is the worst...the 6.0 is great when it's fixed...

The Cummins however....if you enjoy having your diesel put out less power than a 90's V6 have at it...the 5.9's and the 7.3's couldn't get more overrated

Bench

my 93cummins in a 04 f250 has been moving our family across the country for years on military moves loaded down since 2010

Attachments

• move.jpg
    move.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 30
sorry didn’t read all the post. I’ve heard it all. Door code is underneath glove box way up. Also my 06 king ranch ranch had a key hole plus keypad. Does passenger door have a key hole?

Anyway I dropped 14k into mine before it ran great and reliable. I know the ins and outs of these engines. Pm if you have any questions or need turbo parts. I have lots laying around if you need any. Also know a few good guys with new parts.

Also you mentioned dropping 4k in it. That’s if your heads are good. If your heads are bad as both mine where that’s another 2k a piece.

And my 6.0 with my 03 turbo would make your dick hard and people outside would have bleeding ears if you stomped on it. I want it back every day. But my tuned 6.7 is a lot more fun to drive