• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

F T/R Competition 2012 AEDC Long-Range, Mid-Range Match Schedule

morpheus

Private
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2008
TN
Shooters,

Please see the attached schedule for 2012 Long-Range and Mid-Range Matches at AEDC in Tullahoma, TN. Official programs with more details for these matches will be distributed separately, at a later date.

If you would like to be added to our e-mail distribution list for these matches, please send me a note at jimsoko3853 [at] gmail [dot] com

Happy Thanksgiving,

Jim Sokolowski
Franklin, TN

Updated the schedule on 20-Jan-2012. See post below...

Re: 2012 AEDC Long-Range, Mid-Range Match Schedule

Merry Christmas. Don't forget - our first match of the year is 1/15, weather permitting, of course.

Shooters,

We have three changes to the 2012 AEDC LR/MR shooting schedule to report:

18-Feb-2012: Added a 3,5,600 yard club match. Run by B&G's Keith Perry with 15 shots for record at each yardline (weather permitting)
01-Apr-2012: Cancelled this match due to a National Guard training conflict. Their needs takes precedence over ours.
28-Apr-2012: This match is now "tentative" pending feedback from the National Guard per the above.

Please refer to the updated schedule (attached).

I will be sending out a reminder note for the 2/18-2/19 weekend matches about two weeks ahead of time, and then Keith and I will make the final determination regarding the weather conditions before the match in order to give everyone enough time to adjust accordingly.

Also, don't forget about the TNSSA calendar (has not yet been updated with the above info):
TNSSA Calendar

A special thanks again to all of our new shooters who joined us last weekend. We hope you had a good time, learned a lot, and will be back for the next match with additional shooters in tow.

See updated schedule below.

Shooters,

Good news. We have added 2 more 1,000-yard match dates to the 2012 AEDC schedule. Both are on holiday weekends, which might be tough for some, but this also makes it less likely that they will be cancelled for National Guard training.

Sat 4/7: Day before Easter, replaces the 4/1 date cancelled earlier. 3x20x1,000 NRA Approved.

Sun 5/27: Day before Memorial Day, new date since another club no longer plans to use this date. 3x20x1,000 NRA Approved.

Please refer to the updated schedule I have attached (v3). I also put directions to the range on it this time for people who haven't been out there before.

2012AEDCLR-MRMatchSchedulev3.jpg