• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2012 PPRS, Eliz. city NC 18 Feb RESULTS POSTED

Re: 2012 PPRS, Eliz. city NC 18 Feb '12 **MATCH FULL*

Anyone have the final results to post? We forgot to pay attention to Tom and Mike's standing like we said we would.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone have the final results to post? We forgot to pay attention to Tom and Mike's standing like we said we would. </div></div>

As I recall Todd said he would post up scores, I'm sure after running the match and all the cleanup he'll need a day or two to decompress.

Good little match. Glad we went, had fun and saw some familiar faces and made a few new friends. Can't wait to see all the results.

This was my first time shooting this match, and hands down I have to say that Todd and everyone did an outstanding job. It was for a great cause, and you could tell that everyone there helping, held that true to there heart.

The stages were laid out in a great order, and we moved through with ease. Even though my partner and I goose egged the night stage, I must say that was my favorite stage.

So to all the RO's, Staff, and Todd, EXCELLENT JOB! As for the prize table, thanks to all the sponsers that made it possible. Everyone went home with something.

Until next year, Thanks

Link to pictures and scores are now posted.

Thanks Again everyone to everyone who attended

Todd

For those of you that keep your "Impact Data Books" up, I'll be redrawing the range card for the UKD stage and will post it later today.

I hope you all had a good time.
It was great to see so many familiar faces.

Thanks to all of those involved in putting on a great match. Was a good challenge with some lessons learned. Hope to make it next year.

Range Card for the UKD stage:

PPRS_UKD_2012_WEB.png

Would just like to thank everyone involved with this match. I had a great time. I look forward to shooting this match again. Great people and a great cause.

I've been shooting for a while and have have been fortunate enough to shoot some of the biggest matches in the country...This was my first charity match and I have to say I really felt something different about it. I wasn't stressed out about missing a shot or not making points...everything was in perspective.

God Bless to you and your family, sir

Respectfully,

--KJ

Thanks to everyone for the kind words for my team and myself. We do put our heart into the event.

Todd

Re: 2012 PPRS, Eliz. city NC 18 Feb RESULTS POSTED

This was an excellent match! Many thanks to Todd and all those who provided their time and energy to help make this match such a great success. It was a double bonus to participate in a well run match and know that the results are helping to benefit such a good cause! This might be a good idea for other match organizers to consider (benefit/charity matches).

The optional meal that was provided was well worth the price and provided a chance to sit down and visit with fellow competitors.

Let’s see...favorite stages were; 1. High Value Target, and; 2. The Night Stage. Todd and his folks should take a bow for the night shoot! I had a fellow competitor (not dropping any names, but this individual is a sniper hide vendor/sponsor and shoots many of the big matches around the country) tell me he has shot a bunch of night shoots and 99% of them are not shot to completion due to various problems that crop up and just cannot be fixed in a timely manner in the dark. The night shoot at this match went off without any problems as far as I know and everyone completed it. So, this is a big testament to Todd and all the folks that planned and executed the night shoot. Also, the combination of Rifle/Pistol shooting provided a nice mix and interesting combination that you don’t find at too many LRPR shooting events. There was also a nice prize table that provided everyone a chance to bring home some kind of trophy or reward, so many thanks to match sponsors.

Hopefully, Todd will be holding more of these events. Maybe more than once per year...what do ya say Todd
smile.gif
!?!?!? Anyway, I will be putting any more matches that Todd hosts on my list of must do matches!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PowerstrokeOBX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bump. You guys doing this again?</div></div>

+1

Having a meeting in a few weeks with our Farmers to see what the next crop schedule looks like.

Been alot of discussions from the Corn farmers in the Midwest, about trying to do some possible corn crop this late fall in NE NC, to see if it will yield anything.

Stay tuned.

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flatlander</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Been alot of discussions from the Corn farmers in the Midwest, about trying to do some possible corn crop this late fall in NE NC, to see if it will yield anything.

Stay tuned.

Thanks </div></div>

That would be interesting... To say the least.

How far are you from lake mattamuskeet?

Across the Albemarle Sound outside of Elizabeth City, near Hertford