• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2012 TPRC

Re: 2012 TPRC

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and.......
???? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LRPRS.com</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Successful entrants will be notified with further instructions via email and the remaining applicants will be put on a waiting list.</div></div>
</div></div>

clicking away.....hope to see you in the spring

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.....hope to see you in the spring </div></div>

Is there a Sin City match in April?

laugh.gif

couldn't resist

OH I knew I should have set a reminder. I am 40 minutes late, and pissed. I hope there are some drop outs! Good luck guys.

It was raining for the first time in MONTHS when I sent in my app ... coincidence??? I think not.

How 'bout another AZ TPRC in the mud and rain? Bring it!

Bear

Well got the fingers crossed maybe us wa boys can bring down the wind and rain to cool down all you southern shooters.

LH Gina said that rain shit aint even funny. It only rains in AZ during this match and she aint happy about it.

I can only say this to Gina. It rained and rained. I and most everybody els got soaked to the bone. I herd no complaining and I saw nothing but smiles on faces. When you can put on a match under those conditions and have nothing but happy people you guys can do anything. I am in aw.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tim3gun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LH Gina said that rain shit aint even funny. It only rains in AZ during this match and she aint happy about it. </div></div>

She can run a tactical parasol...

I personally think its great when it rains!

Thanks Charley, its the comments like that that make satnding in the rain for those two days well worth it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tim3gun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LH Gina said that rain shit aint even funny. It only rains in AZ during this match and she aint happy about it. </div></div>

She can run a tactical parasol...

I personally think its great when it rains!

Thanks Charley, its the comments like that that make standing in the rain for those two days well worth it! </div></div>

Let's just say I'd much rather not be soaked to the bone again this year while working the wash.
grin.gif
I'd like the temps to be the same though, but with a little sun. Can someone work on that for me?

I'll tell what I'm going to do. Being the optimist, I never prepare for rain. No rain gear, no write in the rain paper hell I didn't even have scope caps. This year I'm going all out. I'm going to spend allot of money on rain shit. Rest assured you will have gloriously wonderful weather. Hell its worth a try, right?

Every year so far I rolled with full gore-tex ... and NEEDED it every time. This year, I'll bring my snow gear and -- JUST KIDDING :)

This year I'll bring my sunscreen and a back up pair of sunglasses. No rain, lots o' sun.

Sound good LH Gina?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bear_308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Every year so far I rolled with full gore-tex ... and NEEDED it every time. This year, I'll bring my snow gear and -- JUST KIDDING :)

This year I'll bring my sunscreen and a back up pair of sunglasses. No rain, lots o' sun.

Sound good LH Gina?</div></div>

Sounds perfect Bear!

I like that way that bear thinks, sunscreen would be nice to need this year. I think I have used my rain gear more in Phoenix than I have in Sacramento.

Just a heads up for all who are wondering when you will know if you're in or not: emails will be going out by the end of the week at the latest (we're hoping to get them done sooner). Do NOT call and bug Scott about where your confirmation is. Seriously, it's not smart to tick off the MD. Please direct questions to the match email: [email protected] instead.

Thanks for your patience as well!

Gina

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LH Gina</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just a heads up for all who are wondering when you will know if you're in or not: emails will be going out by the end of the week at the latest (we're hoping to get them done sooner). Do NOT call and bug Scott about where your confirmation is. Seriously, it's not smart to tick off the MD. Please direct questions to the match email: [email protected] instead.

Thanks for your patience as well!

Gina </div></div>

Thanks to Regina for all her hard work, she gets up real early for work, but stayed up super late with registration making sure it was all done.

Also the MD has a short fuse these days, heed the warning!!

For the record i am voting for sun and lots of it, being from western washington by feb i am sick and tired of rain/wind/grey skys so the sun would be awesome to see for a few days.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LVshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like the rain, we don't get it much in Vegas. The fog makes it tough though.
</div></div>

I agree, the rain (downpour) during the "wash" evolution of the shoot last year was a blast if you had rain gear on. Some of the competitors weren't prepared and soaked to the bone. The fog was the only bummer on the 500 yard portion since at times we couldn't see anything. Fortunately is cleared up quick. Good times!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mark42quin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">RAIN!!!! Bring it!!!! </div></div>

not EVEN funny

Im with you Panda...rain ...bring it...this year I'll be shooting the Charlie Roberston Score High rifle that is all Cerakoted....heck even bring the snow....oh nevermind, that was Charlies RO match.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alpha 01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im in </div></div>
I'll alert the media

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mark42quin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">RAIN!!!! Bring it!!!! </div></div>

not EVEN funny </div></div>

Why, I doubt if your skirt will shrink if that's what you're afraid of...

Congrats to all who got in, looking forward to <span style="text-decoration: line-through">frustrating the crap out of you</span> seeing you all in Feb! I have the short range COF this year, moohoowahahahahaha!!! >:-I

Steve,

Remember one thing bro, the more you dick with us, the more I will own you at TBRC later that year.......

Edited to add: That is if you get a pass for the weekend....
grin.gif

LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve,

Edited to add: That is if you get a pass for the weekend....
grin.gif

LOL </div></div>

Ha!!

Oh, I have the Sept dates WIDE open!

Actually just looking to challenge folks with some interesting no BS stuff, I think you'll have a great time
wink.gif

The list of shooters participating in TPRC 2012 will be posted next week after all funds have been received. Remember that your entry fee and payment are due by the 15th (Saturday). The waiting list is over 50 people deep and I'm sure more than one of them would be happy to take your spot, so please don't forget.

My check went in the mail today, I was kind of booked doing XLR the past few days. Should be there by Sat.

EPIC FAIL !! DO NOT SEND YOUR CHECK MADE OUT TO THE TPRC !!! One spot just opened ! Way to follow directions.

One more thing TPRC competitors. Phoenix is warmer than most places in Feb. check you loads before traveling. We have a very strick 3100fps velocity rule. We will be chronographing during the match in between stages or shooting areas. If your ammunition exceed 3100fps, you will be disqualified from the match.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sloooow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy cow! There's some serious talent on that list. </div></div>

That includes you Scott! I just hope you give us a chance.

I do not believe the stand by list will be posted. You can email Regina if you have any questions though!

Thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Quickdraw40</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Three women signed up (not including Gina). Hats off to them. </div></div>

I'll be enjoying myself as an RO in the wash again this year.
grin.gif
For the record, this is first year we've had ladies shoot the TPRC.

J Rodger, There probably will not be a spot at the TPRC since it sold out quickly and there is a current waiting list, but you should come and check out the monthly matches that we put on out here in Phoenix. The matches November - January are used to put on the finishing touches for the stage designs used at the TPRC.

Michael

For All Competitors:

It was brought to our attention recently that the squadding over the last three years was not "fair". Scott had bent over backwards on most occasions to put people on squads with the folks they'd requested to be squadded with. This year, we will be making squad selections differently. Although we have NEVER had a squad of "dirt shooters" or a whole squad of top shooters, we wanted to make sure there was no appearance of either this year. Squadding will be done by random drawing. All names will go in a hat. Shooters will be placed in squads in the order their names are selected. For example: name #1 goes on Alpha Squad, name #2 goes on Bravo Squad, name #3 goes on Charlie Squad, name #4 goes on Alpha Squad, etc.

With the squadding being done this way, please make sure you have all the gear you will need with you because you may not be shooting with your buddy so you won't be able to borrow his or her gear.

Any questions on this can be directed to [email protected]

Fair is a word used by children to bully their parents. I fully support a rule that says if it's not yours, or provided by the match design, you can't use it.