• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2014 2nd Annual Matt Karstetter Memorial Field Match, Wilbur WA

:) HA for someone that hit 5 of the 10 long range shots on my stage, and our target had a little wind tape on it - BAM! buddy
Dear Pat,
The flagging that was @ the target area was wrapped around the post, and didn't have anything to do with my hit/ miss count.
The only time I even looked at it was when Mike pointed it out. Dismissed it as irrelevant and moved on.

I hit the mover three times. Along with hitting the 1307 yard target, that was the highlight of the day for me. I think the record was 6 hits on the mover. Although a couple of folks shot it weak-side for double points, and got 3 hits on it that way.

I'm terrible with names, squad 8, the guy shooting the Tac Ops 308. If you know his screen name or contact info, shoot me a PM. Thanks.

I was incredibly impressed with Jeremy bentham's 4/4 on the 1310, first stage of the day. Time to start shooting a 6mm

Last edited: