• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2015 JK bikini top recommendation

db2000

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 27, 2020
    Looking for personal recommendations for a soft top for my 2015 Rubicon 4 door. Preferably a bikini top with a cover for the cargo area but not opposed to a soft top of the windows come on/off easily and not a pain in the ass. Want to hear folk’s experiences and warnings of what to avoid. Thanks

1593643569497.png

It's a JL... but the principles apply.

One of my best friends' daughters. He and I go back to elementary school. If you are twenty-something, over 6'2", Republican, like Labrador Retrievers, and wouldn't mind a father-in-law who can kill a deer with a shotgun slug at 250 yds (I watched him do it)... she'es single.

Cheers,

Sirhr

• Love
    Reactions: Bender and Kamerad
    View attachment 7364254

It's a JL... but the principles apply.

One of my best friends' daughters. He and I go back to elementary school. If you are twenty-something, over 6'2", Republican, like Labrador Retrievers, and wouldn't mind a father-in-law who can kill a deer with a shotgun slug at 250 yds (I watched him do it)... she'es single.

Cheers,

Sirhr

As in the PX:

Ill take it.

Is 70 too old for her?

It scares me to death that some of you guys have those “photos” so readily available 😐!

When I had my JK I ran one of 3 tops...

3 piece Hard Top
    Spiderweb Shades(never needed to come off)
    Jeep Raincoat(looks like they changed their name to Rain Gear Covers)

When I had my TJ I ran a frameless Rampage top. Construction was really good.

Now get this shit outta here.

Check out Extreme Terrain for all sorts of covers for your jeep. I run a Rough Country mesh bimini top on my TJ when soft top is off

Damn.

I popped in expecting motivational thread material.

What a disappointment.