• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper’s Hide Cup 2018 Sniper's Hide Team Challenge Colville WA

B3A06ED6-B02C-4E8B-8032-E7A0EF77169A.jpeg

You're terrible at posting updates Frank. The match was great by the way. Almost no waiting, good stages, perfect weather.

Great weekend with awesome people and a killer venue. Thanks to the sponsors who put up prizes for the table and discount codes.

Has anyone seen the scores posted anywhere?

Is there a lot of walking involved?

I failed to introduce myself at the match but when you guys were announced as third place team I was truly blown away, mainly because there IS a lot of walking. However you got around matters not to me, getting third takes some serious shooting. Bravo. I'll be sure to say hello next time.
Adam Rhodes

Reactions: NoLegs24
I had a great time!

Mind you, we did NOT even finish the first day, planned poorly and shortly after the start, I dropped my gun landing on the very edge of the bell (onto a stump of all things) bending my scope tube-

I tried to figure out where my new offset was, but with the lush vegetation and low brain power I could not see the misses and figure it out, or at least more than its a bunch high and right.

Anyway, how does that sound like a great time??

Well, the ROs were insanely nice (more friendly than any match I’ve shot), match participants amazingly friendly, course tough, but fair (unless you’re short- just like life) and the best of all, people in Washington were assume and the country breathtaking.

My son and I drove about 1,000 in one day to the match.

Here are just a couple of images from my phone.
D6F38B71-773F-491B-B9ED-33081D6D9E59.jpeg

Crop circles? Or a weird Microsoft screen saver?
3400949E-D5DE-448B-B2A7-7F60CD717268.jpeg

Shasta
898B6509-62F5-4D79-A931-BB924DB5674F.jpeg

Looking for a conciliatory prize after the trashed scope

FA279D40-C28E-4846-8665-E27342EB6290.jpeg

My son made $70 catching Pike! Sunday’s match stand in.

19713BC1-362B-4FDF-9F91-36F02089C993.jpeg

What? $8 damn food is 1/2 price!

Makes animal fries look sad. Smoked brisket, cheese fries @Backyard BBQ in Kettle Falls.. need a hart surgeon.
EE018CFD-5D31-4091-9CFF-957CAF26562C.jpeg

Rounding out Sunday-

D6D50B87-9121-46F9-B691-A93FDBBF7AB7.jpeg

Working Upper Sac Dunsmuir on the way home.

Sorry for the non-match images- but the road to the match, the area the match is in, is spectacular.

I’ve shoot a lot of matches, but never enjoyed the people and area as much as I did in Colville.

I had a great time!

Mind you, we did NOT even finish the first day, planned poorly and shortly after the start, I dropped my gun landing on the very edge of the bell (onto a stump of all things) bending my scope tube-

I tried to figure out where my new offset was, but with the lush vegetation and low brain power I could not see the misses and figure it out, or at least more than its a bunch high and right.

Anyway, how does that sound like a great time??

Well, the ROs were insanely nice (more friendly than any match I’ve shot), match participants amazingly friendly, course tough, but fair (unless you’re short- just like life) and the best of all, people in Washington were assume and the country breathtaking.

My son and I drove about 1,000 in one day to the match.

Here are just a couple of images from my phone.
View attachment 6910251
Crop circles? Or a weird Microsoft screen saver?
View attachment 6910262
Shasta
View attachment 6910253
Looking for a conciliatory prize after the trashed scope

View attachment 6910258
My son made $70 catching Pike! Sunday’s match stand in.

View attachment 6910257
What? $8 damn food is 1/2 price!

Makes animal fries look sad. Smoked brisket, cheese fries @Backyard BBQ in Kettle Falls.. need a hart surgeon.
View attachment 6910261
Rounding out Sunday-

View attachment 6910265
Working Upper Sac Dunsmuir on the way home.

Sorry for the non-match images- but the road to the match, the area the match is in, is spectacular.

I’ve shoot a lot of matches, but never enjoyed the people and area as much as I did in Colville.

I enjoyed meeting you and your son on friday down at the campsite. sorry to hear about your scope snafu. hope to see you up in wa again next year

Reactions: Diver160651
I enjoyed meeting you and your son on friday down at the campsite. sorry to hear about your scope snafu. hope to see you up in wa again next year

When we first met you guys, according to my son.... “Dad, there is formidable team amongst these guys, not a slacker amongest them, glad a doc is close by” I smiled.

I knew the “cyclic nut” a nice guy, two times the size of Tom Cruz and a good shooter; but meeting up with you the m-gunner, artillery guy and sniper.. rounded out the experience. Lots of active duty guys, SF guys, and people who have saved our asses years ago. The best bunch of people ever.

Honestly, meeting people like you guys made the drive worth it..

So where are all these discount codes? We've been hearing about his phone being blown up with these discount codes that were supposed to be good for up to a month but here we are 2 weeks after the match, halfway through their availability, and no one I know that's shot it has gotten anything!

Pretty sure Frank went from the match to Alaska, doing some work...

4? That's the totality of his phone blowing up with discount codes? 4 that were never even given to the competitors? Wow.

4 targets 3 rounds each in a descending order 1rnd 3pts, 2rnd 2pts 3rnd 1 pt for 20 stations + 60 points in Handgun.

48 pt stages x 20 stages. +9 stages for pistol @ 12 Pts possible. 1068 is what we counted.

48 pt stages x 20 stages. +9 stages for pistol @ 12 Pts possible. 1068 is what we counted.
Cool. thanks. I was just wondering, trying to compare the accumulated scores to the number possible to gauge relative difficulty for the average shooter in attendance.