• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2019 Precision Rifle Matches

I will say thanks for the effort OP, that's pretty awesome of you to take on this kind of commitment!

Reactions: cbaxter40
Thank you for this. Our local folks have one coming up in 3 weeks, yet I had to find out from your doc instead of their website!

theres quite a bit more matches in ohio this season then you have listed. we have all the bprc club series and the poprc club series as well. there will another 2 day prs match at southington hunt club in ohio also.

Maybe put your Excel sheet up as a "resource post" here on the Hide. I've never created one but I'm sure @Lowlight or one of the other admins can point you in the right direction. Thanks for posting!

theres quite a bit more matches in ohio this season then you have listed. we have all the bprc club series and the poprc club series as well. there will another 2 day prs match at southington hunt club in ohio also.
If you can point me in the direction of getting the information for these matches I would be happy to add them.

Thanks! As a new long range shooter I have been looking for local matches and short drive matches to attend. This list will keep me busy.