• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2020 Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals

I certainly would like some mags. Thought I almost had it. No dice.

Our Black Friday Sale will kick off at 12am, central time ON Black Friday (11-27) and will run through Sunday at 11:59pm. Here is what we'll be offering:

TriggerTech- 20% off
Bix'N Andy- 15% off
Bix'N Andy Dakota model- 20% off
Kore Element Ratcheting Gun Belts- 20% off (normally 59.95)

Black Friday specials from Fix It Sticks-
Fix It Sticks the Works with All-In-One Torque Driver and Scope Jack- $214 (live now)
Fix It Sticks Long Range Kit with 4 Individual Torque Limiters AND All-In-One Torque Driver- $398 (live now)

Holosun Red Dots- try coupon code "BF-HOLOSUN-15OFF"

Plus, we'll have coupon code "BLACKFRIDAY-5" for 5% off and free shipping on everything else.
Everything but the TriggerTech portion of our sale is live (we have to wait until midnight on those to be in adherence with their promo).

Don't forget to check out our Kore Essentials Gun Belts!! These are bad to the bone. They are customizable- one size fits most. They ship 44" (leather) or 54" (canvas) and can be cut to your length. The Trackline system adjusts in 1/4" increments so they are great just to wear, but are especially awesome for carrying concealed. Would also make a nice belt for carrying holstered mags during competition.
K7-BACK.png

PLUS all orders during this promo will receive one of our logo hats!
SWAG HATS.jpg

Last edited:
@MDT_OFFICIAL I tried since 5 to get an Oryx for Rem 700 SA in the cart and it never would put one in it, Would just show zero. Several times I tried other random set ups just to see if they would go to the cart. None never did. I finally got a random Mosseberg in the cart. So I dont know if I need to keep trying or give up.

Last edited:
Fwiw I was able to get an order through mdt in pretty short order. Wasn’t flawless. There were a couple timeouts. But the amount I saved, on magazines alone, made it worth it.

Finally broke through the MDT cluster. It was like teaching a cat to do math. Good deals though. Feel like I need a cigarette.

Reactions: MDT_Josh
Yes, we seem to be stableish right now, so jump on if you can. If you had an issue send an e-mail to [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you!

Reactions: RS14
Was finally able to get through MDT as well. Got some mags. Really wanted a brake as well, but those are showing out of stock when added into cart now 😕

Holy he'll
Took 3.5hrs to order steel mags from MDT, missed the $24 dollar blems.
I got 2 of 12rnd & 2 extenders.

Yes, we seem to be stableish right now, so jump on if you can. If you had an issue send an e-mail to [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you!

@MDT_OFFICIAL Does the oryx Howa mini youth fit a regular Howa mini action? Howa sells some guns under the youth nomenclature, can’t find a whole lot of info on differences, if any other than LOP. Y’all only having a youth option on the mini has me wondering if they are two separate inlets.

@MDT_OFFICIAL Does the oryx Howa mini youth fit a regular Howa mini action? Howa sells some guns under the youth nomenclature, can’t find a whole lot of info on differences, if any other than LOP. Y’all only having a youth option on the mini has me wondering if they are two separate inlets.
Sure does! The youth one is an inch shorter so 12.5" - 13.5".

Reactions: RS14
@bohem will your shouldered prefits work with a shouldered barloc? I don’t see that option when configuring a barrel. I am about to buy one for a nucleus but want to be sure.

I to finally got through the MDT site and got everything that I wanted. Although I was not planning on getting a Ckyepod, I figured that with as much time as I spent going through this I might as will try and get one. It went into my cart, so I guess it was meant to be.
As time went on it did get easier and faster.

I never got to an order transaction page but I did get an email from MDT confirming an order.. Now I hope it was only one. Must have tried my credit card a dozen times.

MDT still has ckye pods. They seem to always be in demand

I never got to an order transaction page but I did get an email from MDT confirming an order.. Now I hope it was only one. Must have tried my credit card a dozen times.

Send us an e-mail, during the sale it gets a bit hectic but we can look into this for you!
Finally made it through with MDT.

To the fine people that left one 300wm CIP factory second mag, thank you kindly 🤙🏼.

Glad to hear it!!

Reactions: ntrinsik
Hey Everyone,

Thank you for sticking with us during our outage there and rest assured our hosting company is going to be getting an ear full. For this thread, we will be getting back to everyone who issues and following up as time allows. If you had an issue during the sale don't hesitate to reach out to us directly through [email protected]. Our support staff is going to head off now and be back bright and early tomorrow. We hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving and wish the best to everyone!

Hey Everyone,

Thank you for sticking with us during our outage there and rest assured our hosting company is going to be getting an ear full. For this thread, we will be getting back to everyone who issues and following up as time allows. If you had an issue during the sale don't hesitate to reach out to us directly through [email protected]. Our support staff is going to head off now and be back bright and early tomorrow. We hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving and wish the best to everyone!

Thank you for all the work you guys put in👍

Masterpiece Arms chassis sale.

Okay I lied I ended up getting an Lss-xl chasis. Thanks a lot @MDT_OFFICIAL now my wife is going to yell at me again, I take no responsibility for this and place the blame solely on you. I didn't need to start another build, how could you do this to me. I'm devastated and can't wait for it to get here so i can begrudgingly start piecing together this masterpiece

• Haha
Reactions: MDT_Josh and M76