• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2020 Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals

They should honestly try again tomorrow and let everyone have another shot at them.

I tried MDT for almost an hour now... can't get it to add to cart! Ugh

Tried to place an order....nope

Tried to sign in.......nope

I'm laughing my ass off just reading some of the comments here. This is actually a little fun... it's not like I need to build yet another rifle.
What do you mean another rifle? I'm trying to assemble my first rifle.... At least my first bolt action one

This is one of the guys sitting at that table laughing his ass off at us... you know he just instigating!
I got the order confirmation before the success page loaded. Had to refresh a few times due to shipping error. When I got the maintenance page I just refreshed and it kept everything going

I'm laughing my ass off just reading some of the comments here. This is actually a little fun... it's not like I need to build yet another rifle.

Honestly thats my stance also. I told my wife after my last one I was going to stop building for a while because i dont really need a new one. But this is honestly pretty fun

• Haha
Reactions: hk dave
I can’t even get the website to load now. Fuck off guys. Lol. Save some blems for me.

MDT can suck a big one. This website bullshit is crap. Totally going to bash them at every shoot I go to next year about this...

• Haha
Reactions: Jackomason
5th time making it to the payment step, it finally loaded and let me complete the checkout. Good luck guys!

Reactions: jymbeux
Well fuck me. Had 2 x ACC in cart all the way to payment and could edit. Just wanted 1, 10 fucking try's later they're out of stock Fucking 1 hr wasted.

Reactions: T-TurtleWang
I just got a couple Ckye-Pods!

I am actually kidding, I did randomly get a PS5 for my kids on launch day, but I can't a Ckye-Pod for the life of me!

I'm getting the malware warning for MDT from Kaspersky now.... Had what I wanted in my cart and it hung at shipping then the malicious attacks warning started! Weird...

I have no hate for mdt though, they're bringing us all together on this wonderful holiday and isn't that really what thanksgiving is all about. *cue cheesy freeze frame and rollout out credits*

Oh snap yall somone just got fit teen hunit dollaz porrer! I got a ckypod an ACC chassis, 2 plastic mags and the 5 internal weights.

I still need to order the grip, outer weights picatini rail for the scope, a 12 round metal mag and the rear weight but I figured I'd better check out while I could

Good on MDT for having this sale, but it's kind of amazing how poor this has gone. 1:15 into the sale and the success rate is pretty low.

Reactions: RS14
I just got a couple Ckye-Pods!

I am actually kidding, I did randomly get a PS5 for my kids on launch day, but I can't a Ckye-Pod for the life of me!

See you got the ps5 because you were being selfless and not getting it for you. The trick is to get the Ckye-Pods for your kids (y)

• Haha
Reactions: alwaywatchyoursix
Welp my cart finally loaded again after an hour and the chassis says out of stock now. Guess I missed out this time. Either way, thanks for putting on the sale MDT, you guys rock.

Reactions: MDT_Josh