• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2023 Black Friday & Veterans Day Sale Thread

Midsouth BF started and has triggertech on sale with free shipping

ROFL, ordered yesterday and they told me I’m SOL.
oops-steve-carell.gif

Looking for some 34mm 1" or 1.1" rings on sale.
Hawkins/Seekins/etc..
Also a Harris Bipod.
Im guessing on actual BF I can find something.

We will have something next week and a little earlier for those signed up for our newsletters... ;)

Reactions: sporterboy
Aero Precision - up to 30% off site wide

They launched clear, gold and purple color options.

Complete comp rifle for $1,053! Solus receivers for $630, 17” comp chassis for $520, complete rifles on sale. Good deals.
View attachment 8276811
Did you use a code as well? Only seeing the $1500 price in cart.

Did you use a code as well? Only seeing the $1500 price in cart.
Nope, no code, just added to cart to see the sale price. The sale might only be on the certain models/combos like black chassis version. Edit: looks like they aren’t applying the 30% off on top of the sale price anymore. Perhaps it was a glitch…

Reactions: drwood96
I know we say this every year, but I believe we're ready this time! 🥲

- Josh

Thanks for your order​

ACC Chassis System - FDE - Overstock
ACC Chassis System - FDE - Overstock
104450-FDE-O
Action: Remington 700 - Short Action - Right Hand
$402.57 USD​
Qty: 1​
$402.57 USD

Ohhhh, memories... Server problems create the best deals. MDT is the bomb. Remember when they were selling the last of the Gen. 1 Ckyepods that were refurbished? One of the legs started not latching and they just replaced mine for a new Gen. 2. Bring it on!

Reactions: Secant
Fair enough. I don't have one personally but the rifle cases seem well-liked.
I have several, but have never done the above "road test". They have traveled across country via airlines many times and to many ranges in the bed of truck with no trouble whatsoever.

BCM has $50 blem uppers for black Friday, includes ejection port cover and forward assist. Normally $60 so not a huge sale, but they usually have a tight extension fit.

Reactions: Lightning8
FHF has some items 20-50% off, including quite a bit of First Lite stuff

Anyone know if maven optics ever does anything? Wouldn’t mind picking up some binos

Who was this for?
Not sure I'm following? It's a Black Friday thread... Grayboe makes aftermarket stocks and stock accessories and they have 40 % off your order now. That is what it's for.

Any rumors of barreled action deals?

I need a 6.5 PRC. Don't care if it's an Origin or Coup De Grace based. I'll piece it together if need be.

Just bought the Gray Ops M-lok full set of weight kit, turn out to be still under $200 including shipping and the hardware kit, thanks for the poster!

Also grabbed the Aero 6.5cm full rifle last night for the 80% discounted price. Wonder how much of a steal is $1150 for a competition rifle, probably never going to be like that again for a brand new one. Fingers cross that it ships soon, already bought a 223 barrel with the free brake deal from them earlier this week.

What’s the best deal on Trijicon RMR type 2’s?

How about optic slide cuts?
Don't forget the $100 Trijicon rebate, if still going on...

I'm a big fan of Battlewerx, who used to have BF deals, but not sure if they have had one in the last 1 or 2 years...but the quality is unrivaled to me and priced right even at full retail ($100 with recoil lugs and indexing posts). I'm waiting for BF to see what they do before sending my annual two up for milling. :)

I've had nearly a dozen milled by them...nothing but praise.

Reactions: Pomyluy
Just bought the Gray Ops M-lok full set of weight kit, turn out to be still under $200 including shipping and the hardware kit, thanks for the poster!

Also grabbed the Aero 6.5cm full rifle last night for the 80% discounted price. Wonder how much of a steal is $1150 for a competition rifle, probably never going to be like that again for a brand new one. Fingers cross that it ships soon, already bought a 223 barrel with the free brake deal from them earlier this week.
Link to 80% off rifle?

Any coupons 4 Brownells? They actually are the lowest price in town for some .224 projectiles I want.
Thanks!

Any coupons 4 Brownells? They actually are the lowest price in town for some .224 projectiles I want.
Thanks!

here are a bunch, but hoping they do something 11% on up on BF. i sorta remember seeing a 13% in the past.

anyone know if midwayusa ever does basic % off across the board?

Primary Arms has the solus actions back in stock for $650. They were $619 a week ago though, but still the best price I've seen. Most places are in the $700 range.

Classic arms has the .308 20" Solus barreled action at $800. No idea if their barrels are any good but for $150 over the action if you get a good barrel your done, if not spin it off and you still spent less than what some places are charging for just the action..

Reactions: madill
Primary Arms has the solus actions back in stock for $650. They were $619 a week ago though, but still the best price I've seen. Most places are in the $700 range.

Classic arms has the .308 20" Solus barreled action at $800. No idea if their barrels are any good but for $150 over the action if you get a good barrel your done, if not spin it off and you still spent less than what some places are charging for just the action..
If I was so inclined to get the barreled action, I think I’d pay the extra $300 and go with @bohem Patriot Valley Arms $1099 barreled action and trust their barrel making expertis, rather than take a chance I might get a good shooting barrel

https://nanuk.com/ Nanuk has up to 35% off your order. Just scored a 995 for a good deal. Sportsman's Warehouse also has them discounted.

Details: 15% off all orders, 25% off $100+, $35% off $300+ - easy to break that with a case order!