• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos 22 lr vs crow

WCW308

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2008
Central Idaho
Broke out the quiet rifle & stalked a crow. This guy was the size of a bear cub. Used a Win Mod 67 (from the 40's? ), REALLY accurate, trigger has mucho creep tho. Like the one my dad had on the NC farm. He shot drinking straws in half, shooting with rifle over his shoulder, backwards, with a mirror to view sights, & pulled trigger with thumb. try it sometime (with open sights)...

Re: 22 lr vs crow

I hate crows with a passion.. Well done. Ive got a Sheridan Blue streak that was my grandfathers and Ive killed more crows with it then anything else I own.

Rifle 1 crow 0

smile.gif

Dammit! That's a BIG crow!
Do you live near a nuclear or chemical plant?

First of nice stalking dude,

second, that ammo, about the best there is for the job at hand, shoooo i love using RWS- they have been the never fail ammo for me,

swedish crows, they are gray and black birds are about that the same size of your crow, big birds to say the least.

Love that rifle that you have there, would not mind having one like that my self.

Best regards Chris

I truly respect a person that shoots crows they really are tough to shoot. The crows always seem careful and see everything around but you did the job.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Swedish guy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">First of nice stalking dude,
swedish crows, they are gray and black birds are about that the same size of your crow, big birds to say the least.
</div></div>

are they blonde?
laugh.gif

yeah crows are good trianing for just about everything, that eyesight and intelligence they have is spooky. seems they never forget either. good job.

url]

the bird in the middle is a small swedish crow,

the bird to the right is a sort of gull, body lenght about 55 cm or 22 inches.

But as for being "blonde" yes they are at times,

raise a UV like the one

url]

url]

and one can have a great morning shooting.

Best regards Chris

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dammit! That's a BIG crow!
Do you live near a nuclear or chemical plant? </div></div>

yeah a little too big dude....looks like you got yourself a raven....they're protected you know.

Crows get that big in the CA high desert (where I used to live). They would migrate in the thousands. Really fun as a kid with my Dad's mossberg bolt action shotgun. (back before CA got stupid with their gun laws).