• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

.22 mag semi automatic

fisho91

Private
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2012
What is the best .22 mag semi automatic for a reasonable price that is avaliable.

Re: .22 mag semi automatic

I believe Ruger makes a magnum 10-22 rifle. That's the only one that comes to mind. If they are like the L.R., they should be pretty good.

A lot of companies make a 22 mag auto pistol.

Magnum Research has a .22WMR that I have read good reviews on. They are usually a little pricey when you do come across one. Dont see very many of them. I have always wanted one but never pulled the hammer on one to buy.

i know Rueger used to make the 10/22 in 22 mag but stopped making it. I wish i could find one everyone of them i have shot has been a great rifle

Blown cases.
MR, maybe VQ.
Ruger stopped for these problems.

"What" lot of companies make a 22 mag auto pistol"?.
KelKec? Grendel? None on these have made to work yet.

CZ/Brno blown cases.

When i say for the price i mean under $500

I To was looking for a Ruger 10/022 mag they stopped making them in 2006 So I ended up getting the Remington 597LS after putting a VQ target hammer in it I'm very happy with it shoots 3/8 groups at 50 yards! CZ also makes a 22mag 512? I might have looked into that before I got the 597

CZ 512 is awesome, feeds unlike my Ruger, accurate, thin mags that fit in your pocket well, I have a Aimpoint H-1 on mine, excellent Jack rabbit rifle, downside is mags are spendy