• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2403-yard shot on a can of red bull, sounds like a load of bull.

Why are you giving this mouth breathing neck beard any space ?
Yes he is a troll, yes he really doesnt know anything, yes he fakes his shots, yes id completely forgotten about this oxygen stealing ommpa-loompa until you mentioned it.

Why are you giving this mouth breathing neck beard any space ?
Yes he is a troll, yes he really doesnt know anything, yes he fakes his shots, yes id completely forgotten about this oxygen stealing ommpa-loompa until you mentioned it.

You know how when you were a kid, and you smelled something absolutely putrid?
What was the 1st thing you did?

It's kinda like that.

But, he got 21 mil views.
I'm tempted to offer him the hottest hooker in Austin for 2 hours if he can recreate the shot.

And he owes me the $1K if he can't do it for her booking fee.
Which video has 21 million views? The 2403 yard shot?

Goes to show you, never underestimate the sheer number of retards out in the real world.

Yup, this short got 21 mil views in 4 months.

What's strange is that his top viewed vids each have an even 10K worth of viewers, and that seems like a strange rounded number.

1707285270172.png

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
Well I wouldn’t be claiming this elr masterpiece of a shot. I mean I can shoot a can that far away with my red Ryder and iron sights. If y’all can’t hit a can at 2400 yds with a high powered rifle and a scope then y’all might need a new hobby. 🤣 must be MOA reticle scope users.
Fucking amateurs, I can do that with my Nerf Sniper rifle - in 100 mph winds :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

He’s back… tell me you don’t know how to bore sight without telling me you don’t know how to bore sight

Buddy isn't 3 inches to the right. Can he count?

The way I zero every rifle is just by looking through the bore at a target, then looking through the scope and moving elevation/windage. Get them close enough then shoot, adjust until perfect.

I hate this guy

Reactions: clark33 and lash
1000 yards, 300blk subsonic, with :) Mini Fix ...shooting a snake (watch till the end). How about that?

1000 yards, 300blk subsonic, with :) Mini Fix ...shooting a snake (watch till the end). How about that?

Last year I ran the ballistics to get a 300 Whisper/Blackout to 1000 and 1100 yards. Bullet trajectory was Fifty-Five (55) Feet over point of aim.

That's quite an arc. Nothing strange for subsonics at long range. For 7.62x39 mm, 122 gr., Russian M43 (supersonic 2400 ft/s) tangential rear sights on SKS are adjustable up to 1000 m:

SKS-rear-sight.jpg

Bullet trajectory is aprox 37 ft above point of aim

I couldn't find one.... sadness.
Dadgummit. Now I have another technical discrepancy to bother. I remember the scene in "The Shooter" where he shoots the can across the valley.

Later, they attempt to set him up for the assassination using that bullet he fired.

First problem. How did they know he was testing on a can of stew? And after impact, how would they know where to look for the slug because I don't think it dropped neatly into the remnants of the can?

That and the shot in the snow to take off the hand of Kim Choate just take you out of the story.

Damn it.

• Haha
Reactions: GlockandRoll
That jokery/fuc*kery of a YT channel is just for good laughs. I guess sooner or later he's gonna admit he's a clown. He will not admit he's doing it just for clicks thou (because they never do). As concerns guntubers channels with dangeorous shit, check this one out:

Speaking of low probability of a hit or being hit are 2 different matters.

Can is for noobs.
Balloon is cool. After bang makes nice pop.
Learn from pros like Jerry!
Someone I personally know popped a balloon in the wind with his Windham Weaponry AR-15 at 850 yards. He had place money on it and won. First and only shot.

Alright, I’ll bite. What problem do you have with M&S?
None at all. I like them. I know Mark and have built things for him before he got his own dealers licence. He does really well for Aussies and long range shooters. However that coke can was not (to my knowledge) first shot of the day. He had 4 left.
Probably 1st shot at the can, but DOPE'd it to make the most of the last 4 shots.

None at all. I like them. I know Mark and have built things for him before he got his own dealers licence. He does really well for Aussies and long range shooters. However that coke can was not (to my knowledge) first shot of the day. He had 4 left.
Probably 1st shot at the can, but DOPE'd it to make the most of the last 4 shots.
Sounds like this is a disagreement on minute details and maybe semantics. He says 4 shots to hit this can then pops it on the first of those 4 shots. It didn’t sound like he’d been trying to hit that specific target all day but cut the footage up to make it seem like it was the first shot. Like I said, let’s not start associating M&S with this dumpster fire thread or this @Overton Windex faggot.

My 13y/o kid showed me the Red Bull video, was amazed, and thought it was real. Teenage boys are this dork's target audience. I'm sure it keeps him up at night knowing there are real marksmen watching his fraud.

Reactions: Geno C.
My 13y/o kid showed me the Red Bull video, was amazed, and thought it was real. Teenage boys are this dork's target audience. I'm sure it keeps him up at night knowing there are real marksmen watching his fraud.
Tell him that YT is rarely good for educational purposes. More chance he's going to learn something proper from Tik Tok than from YT

Sounds like this is a disagreement on minute details and maybe semantics. He says 4 shots to hit this can then pops it on the first of those 4 shots. It didn’t sound like he’d been trying to hit that specific target all day but cut the footage up to make it seem like it was the first shot. Like I said, let’s not start associating M&S with this dumpster fire thread or this @Overton Windex faggot.
I agree with your statement, however my point was he had 4 rounds left and was probably shooting another target that day, so has his wind and atmos dialled in, and he genuinely did hit the can on first try, however not first shots of the day.

So yes, semantics. But im not taking away thaylt awesome shot. I believe he hit it first try, jist not first shots of the day.. cold barrel, etc..

Reactions: The D