• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

$25K “Bonus” for frontline workers...

Depends if they purchased the Battle Pass and unlocked the feature lol.

Let’s give them a genetically printed “thank you for doing your job” certificate and maybe a “you’re welcome we didn’t tell you to go home and let you do your job so you could keep on paying your bills“ challenge coin. That usually works to make commanders feel like they’ve done something for the randos. ...obviously we’ll only give out like 100 coins but have a few million for sale on eBay at like $100 each.

"A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon."

Napoleon Bonaparte

Substitute "Essential Worker" for "soldier"...............

Send us some pictures from Waterloo so we know how it worked out.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
"A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon."

Napoleon Bonaparte

Substitute "Essential Worker" for "soldier"...............

Send us some pictures from Waterloo so we know how it worked out.
Facts.

Dude I mean the wife and I have everything to gain from another rando check. Once I report her for coughing to the COVID hit squads, the essential worker check will be all mine.

Me after using her “Essential 25k Bonus” check:

E4219E9D-7DAE-4700-9C43-6920B1352EB6.jpeg

Funny thing is, you will never hear a leftist like Schumer talk about $25K for combat vets or fixing the VA to help all vets. I'm not asking for a bonus or asking for a bonus for my friends. Like most vets, I'd like to see them honor the contract I signed when I offered up my life to this country.

If only the leftists cared as much about service members as they do about convicted felons.

Reactions: Snuby642

Nice. Buying votes. Its their fucking job. I work in oil/gas. Where is my $25k bonus? Without the oil, nobody can deliver shit. Country implodes in less than a week without deliveries.

I hope this is dead in the water.

Dont be hatin... This is gonna get me my AI and S&B back!

Reactions: M8541Reaper
I'm an ICU nurse who would no doubt quality. This is a bad idea and I still won't vote for the Dems. Doubt I'd give the check to charity either. I'd be more interested in the gov not taxing my OT at 51% or my cheap ass employer giving us hazard pay for a 13 hour shift working with the Covids. Shit, even not deducting a half hour for a lunch we can't eat would be great. Also blowjobs from some Hollywood starlets, or is it harlots?, would be appreciated.

• Haha
Reactions: Snuby642
My wife is getting a temporary 2$ an hour bonus working groceries.
Person to person in line all day! Instead of crying she takes on extra shifts.

I will take my government check as I paid taxes for a long time and figure
it's my turn to get some back.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fig
So everytime a profession has to work a little harder than normal, its pony up the dough time?

When a natural disaster hits, are there "hero" equipment operators, "hero" plumbers, "hero" eletricricians, "hero" drywall finishes, "hero" red cross responsdants? This situation fucking blows, and all the healthcare, front line workers, and the like are appreciated, but Chuck the Asshole is gonna start something that'll never end. Give someone a bonus once, and everyone until the end of time will be asking, fuck DEMANDING, the same treatment.

I might actually vote for hero plumbers, I've seen some guys under houses repairing leaking 3" mains. That is a hero!!