• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

3 Gun Nation Pro Series Event 1

Jtischauser

Private
Minuteman
Aug 25, 2010
Edmond, OK
www.jessetischauser.com
3 Gun Nation's Pro Series coming to St. Augustine, Florida this Saturday March 31st

Anybody that is going to be in the St. Augustine area this weekend should swing buy the first ever made for TV 3 Gun Match. 3 Gun Nation will be filming the match from start to finish. There shoudl be a bunch of fun thing for spectators to do include try their hand at some 3 gun action with the chance of winning a brand new Stag Arms Model 3G rifle.

Check it out. http://3gunnation.com/the_series/tour

48c85ab3.jpg

Re: 3 Gun Nation Pro Series Event 1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Here2Learn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">U shooting Jesse? </div></div>
I wish someone would shoot Jesse
laugh.gif

Anyone know if there is going to be an public 3G at Covington Ga, 16 June. Would like to attend if so.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outsy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Here2Learn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">U shooting Jesse? </div></div>
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Pass the hat...if the $$$ right I'll shoot Jesse!

(Jesse, we both know I'll miss, you play dead and we'll buy dinner)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smokshwn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outsy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Here2Learn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">U shooting Jesse? </div></div>
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Pass the hat...if the $$$ right I'll shoot Jesse!

(Jesse, we both know I'll miss, you play dead and we'll buy dinner) </div></div>

I bet I could get Katie to do it for me :p

SHE aint gonna miss.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HAVOC615</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone know if there is going to be an public 3G at Covington Ga, 16 June. Would like to attend if so. </div></div>I would like to know this as well.

outsy.....katie won't shoot Jesse. He has them all thinking he is some kind of Mayor or something.