• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

#3 Heavy Sporter in a Proof Elevation Take-off stock?

Nivium

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2020
Been searching everywhere for a picture of a #3 bartlein in a proof elevation stock (which is cut for a proof sendero light). Anyone done this or something similar? I know there will be a slightly larger gap, but I'm trying to decide if the gap will be fine or disgusting.

Thanks in advance

@Oregonmuley has done a couple Bartlein #4 CFW barrels in the Proof elevation stock, looked like they worked fine and still had a little gap. He could post pictures.

Reactions: Nivium
Here you go - let me know if you have any questions. The gap isn't that bad really and I'm a bit picky about that kind of stuff. Its not as tight as say a McMillan inlet but overall it works for me especially since I really like that stock a lot. In the picture it might look like the barrel isn't centered but it is, its just not a great picture:)