• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

3 MILS RIGHT July 16th Match

ceross1975

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2008
Keller, Texas
www.rossgunworks.com
Guys,

Thanks to all of you shooters who attended the June match! This is going to be a two man team match similar to last month with one major difference, both shooters will be using a carbine rifle and a pistol You will have to work as a team to complete this course of fire. Shooters can plan on seeing distances to max of 500. This match will focus on movement exercises and non typical firing positions. Price is $60.00 per person, so $120.00 per team. Please pre register for the match on the website www.3milsright.com I will post a paypal button today. If you want to send a check pm me and I can give you an address. This is limited to 20 teams. Trophies awarded to top three places and class winners Thanks for your support. If you have any questions please pm me or email me.

Chuck
3 MILS RIGHT

Re: 3 MILS RIGHT July 16th Match

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SGT ROSS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This match will focus on movement exercises....</div></div>

You mean like rowing a freaking boat or crawling with a damn egg in your hand or deploying your rifle while your strong arm is in a sling.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SGT ROSS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What Luck's you thought those were hard stages? Just wait my friend! At least I did not make you wear that speedo! </div></div>

Just being sarcastic man....I love the stage ideas y'all came up with for the last match, it was great, all were unique and a lot of fun, keep it coming....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jason C.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm in, just need a partner. </div></div>

I'm in.

Chuck, can you post scores for the last match when your time permits.

Out of curiosity, what size targets are you putting at 500 for the carbine? Are we talking 1.5-2.0 moa or full IPSC? I have to work that weekend, but I was curious what magnification ranges most of the people were running on their gassers for those distances.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blklabs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Out of curiosity, what size targets are you putting at 500 for the carbine? Are we talking 1.5-2.0 moa or full IPSC? I have to work that weekend, but I was curious what magnification ranges most of the people were running on their gassers for those distances. </div></div>

Chuck only allows iron sights....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blklabs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Out of curiosity, what size targets are you putting at 500 for the carbine? Are we talking 1.5-2.0 moa or full IPSC? I have to work that weekend, but I was curious what magnification ranges most of the people were running on their gassers for those distances. </div></div>

Chuck only allows iron sights.... </div></div>

I will be nice and just say your a liar.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blklabs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will be nice and just say your a liar. </div></div>

Jonathan, Come on! Providing misinformation to the other competitors is my only chance of winning!:)

Seriously, I didn't notice what optics most of the competitors were using at the last match but my partner was using a weaver 3-15 on his gas gun.
If I shoot the match I'll be using a SS 3-9x on my AR.

Chuck has been using 2/3 and full size IPSC at distance...

Just giving you a hard time buddy! Thanks for the scoop. I have the 1-4 SS and things get pretty small at 500.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SGT ROSS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At least I did not make you wear that speedo! </div></div>

He couldn't have anyway. I was wearing it.

Thanks for the info Chuck! One of these days I am going to be free and make it up to one of your matches, hopefully the one in August.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jason C.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm in, just need a partner. </div></div>

I'll shoot with you

Guys,

As if this morning we have only one team registered and paid for the match on July 16th. Due to the costs and time involved in putting one of these together we must have a minimum of 10 teams signed up and paid by COB Saturday the 9th of July. If we do not have the minimum number this match will push to the third saturday in August. If you are interested in signing up please pm me or give me a call. I know it is extremely hot right now and that is probably a leading cause in slow entries. If you have any questions just give me a shout.

Wow! 1 team & me the lone ranger??
Cmon guys...let's get this thing going!!
smile.gif

I guess the heat has caused teams to not play so we will push this match to August 20th. If you have already paid and want a refund, please pm me. Otherwise you are paid up for the August match.

Thanks