• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

3 Mils Right, LLC November 19th Long Range Match

ceross1975

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2008
Keller, Texas
www.rossgunworks.com
Long Range Precision Tactical Rifle Match 3 Mils Right 2899 FM 2953 St. Jo, Texas

Date: November 19, 2011

Time: Squad assignments and safety briefing begins at 8:00a.m. Firing begins at 8:30a.m.

Entry Fee: $60.00 per person (Includes a $2.50 Range Fee per person)

Ammunition: Competitors must furnish their own ammunition. We do not allow tracers, steel core or armor piercing ammunition. If you are found firing any of these types of ammunition you will be disqualified, removed from the competition and forfeit all entry fees. A recommended minimum 200 rounds of rifle, 100 rounds of pistol, Additional ammunition may be required for last-minute stage additions or re-shoots.

Targets: IPSC/IDPA paper, Blackhawk Reactive Steel, Static Steel, Poppers and Auto Reset Targets are in use, with ranges from 0 - 1100 .

Course of Fire: 6-8 stages comprised of short to long range  and pistol scenarios. Shooters should be ready to engage targets using tactical engagement techniques; shooting from various types of positions, cover, tactical reloads and stress situations and movement exercises.

Scoring: Scoring is based on points (hits or misses) and time.

Prizes: Trophies are awarded to competitors finishing in the top three places and class winners.

Safety: All Safety rules at 3Mils Right will be obeyed at all times. Slides or actions should remain open unless engaged in a course of fire or under the direction of a range officer. Competitors will not be allowed on the firing line until directed by a range officer. Competitors will not be allowed to load ammunition into a weapon unless directed by a range officer **THIS IS A COLD RANGE**. Handling weapons behind the firing line is prohibited.

Please bring appropriate gear for seasonal conditions. You will need to bring water, Gatorade, snacks, lunch, etc.  There will not be a break for lunch.  In order to get through all stages competitors will be asked to eat in down time between shooters. There are camp sites available at the range. The cost is $5.00 per day.

Re: 3 Mils Right, LLC November 19th Long Range Match

I plan to be there. And I'm trying to get my med gear more portable. I remember how we rolled the last time I was there!

<span style="text-decoration: line-through">oh snot...not able to make the last one since it was on sunday & already got something planned on this one! I'll try to catch the next one.</span>

plans have chgd...looks like I'm gonna get to make this one after all!

Glad to see your gonna make it. Looks like I'm gonna be spending the next few months playing around I the sand. Get with Mo and he will get you hooked up.

We need to get a good head count on people who plan on shooting this match. If you are planning on attending please pm me so we can get our RO count right. Don't want to be over or under staffed it makes it difficult on everyone if we don't have enough RO support.

Guys unfortunatly we only have four shooters signed up and it's not enough participation to hold this match this month. I will be refunding match fees to those who paid. Stand by for next match date. If further info is needed contact Maurice at the following email address
[email protected]

Thanks

Chuck:

A group of us here in Louisiana are planning to attend your 3gun matches in 2012. Do you have any dates yet for the first QTR 2012? Please email future 3gun AND long range rifle match dates to: [email protected]

Thanks!
Adam

Chuck,
Several of us from Tulsa have been talking about participating in your rifle matches.
We would like to get information on your 2012 schedule when it becomes available.
[email protected]