• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

.308 howa 1500 gunsmith?

pwhite11798

Private
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2013
I have recently purchased a Howa 1500 and decided to do a custom build. I have a lijatarget contour barrel, Ptg bolt, boyds stock, and a night force scope on the way. I plan on having a custom flute job and muzzle brake installed. my Question is who is a good gunsmith for the howa action. All opinions are welcome

I had Robert at RWSnyder gunsmithing chamber a Howa for me in 6x47 lapua, he did a fantastic job and turn around time was very quick.

thanks for the help i have looked at both web sites and mark seems to prove with his bedding and inlet techniques he displays on line he really takes pride in what he does.

i also have been checking out twisted barrel and montour county. Twisted barrel came strongly recomended by hart when i talked to them about purchasing a barrel. any thoughts on that