• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

.338LM Ammo Burrito - PICS

DaveV

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2009
_
I recently got an ammo burrito from 8541 Tactical (LoneWolfUSMC) and thought I would give a review.

First, the color is OD green, as per my request. I grew up in the cold war and this color just seems right somehow
laugh.gif
The nylon is heavy duty and the stitching is very well done. It has an elastic cord wrapped around the whole pouch to keep things tight and tidy.

The inside boasts capacity for 30 rounds and includes a clear panel to tuck my laminated trajectory chart behind.

The overall dimensions are 8-3/4 inches long, 5 inches wide and 2-1/4 inches thick when folded up. It is 19-3/4 inches long when opened.

I got the Impact Data Book cover (in OD green, of course) at the same time and the two make a perfect combination.

My overall impression is that this is a well thought out product that found it's origin in the austere world of the Scout/Sniper. Every feature is obviously born out of practical experience and everything is logical and streamlined.

I highly recommend this product and other .338LM guys will be very happy to have one.

Thanks to LoneWolfUSMC for his excellent work!

2wmh0k9.jpg

eqs7x3.jpg

2yjwikn.jpg

2zghyqx.jpg

2jb70x.jpg

33ngfbm.jpg

Re: .338LM Ammo Burrito - PICS

I've been running his ammo burrito every day for about a year and a half. It has held up wonderfully and still looks brand new. I encourage everyone to give his products a try. You wont be sorry.

Re: .338LM Ammo Burrito - PICS

Thanks for the comments guys.

I hope to be bringing out some new stuff soon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sirhrmechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very nice piece of kit... does he do those for .50? Cheers, sirhr </div></div>

PM me about what you need.

Thanks.