• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories $35 Tikka Flat Faced Trigger Shoe

godofthunder

Sergeant
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 2, 2013
Nebraska
www.rustynutsdesigns.com
We have a bunch of these Tikka flat faced trigger shoes! These work with your factory Tikka single stage trigger pack. We have a number of these prototypes out in the wild that have thousands of rounds downrange with positive feedback! They're so awesome we're already being imitated!

CNC machined from 6061 aluminum and bead blast finish, these look great installed on all rifles and are a MUST for stocks/chassis with a more vertical grip.

Attachments

• C91FC7E0-57A9-4746-B0E4-D61A99830402.jpeg
    C91FC7E0-57A9-4746-B0E4-D61A99830402.jpeg
    334.1 KB · Views: 112
  • 6AD95B30-E127-4E98-AA8F-6CC14F3B6EB3.jpeg
    6AD95B30-E127-4E98-AA8F-6CC14F3B6EB3.jpeg
    330.9 KB · Views: 113
I have one of these on my T1X and it's great. Gonna buy another one for my CTR and probably coat it black.

Reactions: godofthunder
I have one of these on my T1X and it's great. Gonna buy another one for my CTR and probably coat it black.
Appreciate the feedback!

We are working on finding an anodized that will work with out batch sizes so we can offer different colors, buts it’s proving to be difficult right now.

I was really lucky to have one of these sent my way for testing awhile back. I just placed an order (full price) for another one because I liked the first one so much. I’ve been running this on my T1X in my NRL22 matches and really like the flat face. I‘ve also swapped the trigger onto my T3X CTR 6.5CM and have had excellent results with that rifle as well. I’ve also ran this trigger with both the Yo-Dave and the mountain tactical trigger springs with zero issues. Installation was super simple and quick. I’ve run about 2000 rounds through my T1X and 200 through my CTR so far with this trigger and haven’t had so much as a hiccup. Temps here have been down to around 11 F and up to around 90 F while I’ve been shooting this trigger. Very high quality part that I recommend for those that like flat face triggers. I’ll try and post a pic or two later this evening.

Are these available in black yet? If so PM me, thanks!