• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

365 x macro ccw holster

hukset402

Weld On!
Minuteman
Jul 24, 2020
nebraska
Recently got one. So far I love the thing. I've been using a crossbreed super tuck for years with my g19 so I am leaning that route again. Are there others I should consider.

To fat for appendix. Always have it at 4o'clock. I spend 2-3 hours a day driving so maybe somthing easier on and off? I usualy keep it on while I drive so thats not a deal breaker.

Looking for a decent owb as well if you have som recs. Thanks in advance!

Not interested in Blackhawk, m tac, or galco.

Been looking for the 365 xl. Seems like everything is for iwb, does not work for me. Had a desantis for glock 43 I really liked, but of course they don't make it for the 365.

Love my X-Macro, although I wish I’d waited two months and bought a TacOps when it was released instead.

No actual experience with it, but if my TRex Sidecar hadn’t worked out (I’ve finally switched to appendix carry) I was planning to buy a Black Arch Protos for 3:30 carry. Looks really comfortable.

For OWB, the only option is JM Custom Kydex. It’s the only OWB kydex option I’ve found to be both comfortable AND durable.

If you’re willing to entertain leather for OWB, Barber Leatherworks does amazing work.

I wanted the macro cause of the grip size and the comp. I'm gonna borrow a buddies xl and see if I even notice. I've already ordered a 3rd mag. I thought about a tac ops but bought what I wanted. I might put TT baseplates on two of the mags.
Never heard of black arch. I'll look into it. Thanks

Before I put a Holosun Red Dot on mine, I used a Don Hume G43 front pocket holster, now that I got a red dot on mine I haven’t found one I’m in love with