• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision $399 Thermal Monocular Giveaway Campaign “Deer 1444M” (Xinfrared T2 Pro)

I'm new here and interested in this products, am I be able to join this give away campaign? And how can you guarantee if we get it if we win ?

Why not post on the forum like a human being? "I have product X, this is what it does, this is how much it costs". Why all the bullshit? It's insulting.

• Haha
Reactions: TheHorta
I'm new here and interested in this products, am I be able to join this give away campaign? And how can you guarantee if we get it if we win ?
Adapting and overcoming by getting ahead of the burner account accusations. Nice

Free laser pointer? how to use it?👍
There needs 3 battery put into department, then press the button, and laser works
cea36223545661b0d0ddf099c2efb8b.jpg

Taken by T2pro

Attachments

• 2022-07-04-14-10-28.png
    2022-07-04-14-10-28.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 103
Last edited:
I would like to post more vedios, but it seems not working.

You can't directly upload videos to the website, you have to have them hosted on a website or YouTube or some other video service then link to them here.

Reactions: Visir
This actually looks pretty dope. Besides thermal detection though, can you take pictures and videos like a regular camera and save them onto your phone? If so, this seems a lot more viable than a monocular that connects via hotspot to your phone in certain situations, and a phone screen is probably easier to look at.

Yes, you can take pictures and videos like a regular camera and save them onto the phone.

I should get mine in on Friday, I'll see if I can get some pictures and videos this weekend or next weekend.
If it works well, I might look into getting E6 V3 Pro or maybe the E6+ V3

Their other iRay brand also has a nice rifle scope that might be interesting as well
Yeah please post some pictures.
I didn't realize it's the same company that be makes the Iray line ( rico and etc).

I should get mine in on Friday, I'll see if I can get some pictures and videos this weekend or next weekend.
If it works well, I might look into getting E6 V3 Pro or maybe the E6+ V3

Their other iRay brand also has a nice rifle scope that might be interesting as well
Eye 6

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    273.5 KB · Views: 73
Reactions: W54/XM-388
Reactions: warnera1102
2022-08-06-18-56-53.png

2022-08-06-18-52-31[1].png
2022-08-06-18-57-59.png
2022-08-06-18-57-22.png

2022-08-06-18-52-42[1].png

2022-08-06-18-52-50[1].png

2022-08-06-18-52-04[1].png

Attachments

• 2022-08-06-18-56-53[1].png
    2022-08-06-18-56-53[1].png
    910.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 2022-08-06-18-57-22[1].png
    2022-08-06-18-57-22[1].png
    853.3 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Reactions: Singto and Visir
I did some quick indoor pictures and will try to get some outdoor ones a bit later.

My first impressions:
The device itself is surprisingly small and light, the carrying case is also small so this is something you could drop in your pocket or bag and carry around with you for anytime you need to use it, you could almost always have it with you.

It will plug directly into your phone if you want a minimal sized setup. (If your phone is in a big case you may need a small USB-C to USB-C M-F extender).

The image quality is very good for a device of this size / price point. The manual focus ring lets you adjust for a very sharp image as you move from close to far up. It appears to have a pretty decent sized lens which I'm sure helps the image quality.

2022-08-06-19-31-48.png

2022-08-06-19-32-35.png

Last edited:
As long as you are in the US, you can join it. As long as you meet the requirements, you can get it.

I got my hands on the T2 thermal pro sensor phone plug in .
Essentially you are using your smart phone as the processor for the sensor.
Looking at the specifications it seems as if the sensor falls inline with the Flir TK and AGM 160.
The resolution should be better than the AGM ( 160x120 vs T2 256x192).
Sadly I do not own either the Flir or AGM so I can only compare on paper. My experience with therms have been with ATN and Pulsar ( thermion) which are not a comparable to the T2.
The T2 does have a 12um pixel sensor so it should have relatively decent detail ( depending upon range) but the refresh rate is only 25hz ( same as the AGM) so I'm curious if there is any lag while scanning.
I plan to get some pictures/video soon at distances, but here are a few I took around the neighborhood and of course the dog.
The xinfrared app doesn't really have labels or instructions regarding usage so I have been playing around to figure it out.
These deer are at 130-140 yards, it was kind of a pain to range them. I will say the clarity on my phone did seem better than the pictures below, I am not sure why that is. I assume its due to screen size (phone vs computer screen).

VideoCapture_20220815-080506.jpg

2022-08-12-20-44-20.png
2022-08-12-21-11-06.png

2022-08-12-20-34-57.png
2022-08-12-20-35-43.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Visir and SmolPP
So I guess the question now is at $399 is this thing worth it? Anyone have any real world field use pics?
I have taken a few pictures with it in the field.
Honestly right now i haven't don't a lot of coyote hunting due hunting near swamps in eastern NC is terrible.
Here is a video of some deer at about 210yards.

Reactions: Jbenevides89
So I guess the question now is at $399 is this thing worth it? Anyone have any real world field use pics?

You can most likely get plenty of use out of it to justify buying one.

Also think about uses not related to the outdoors.

If you are doing home improvements, it will show you all the insulation and thermal hotspots around the house, electrical wires under heavy load and in many cases (like my house) you can actually see where the studs and screws in your walls are.

Also when doing circuit board repair, electrical repair and some car repairs it can be very helpful.

You can most likely get plenty of use out of it to justify buying one.

Also think about uses not related to the outdoors.

If you are doing home improvements, it will show you all the insulation and thermal hotspots around the house, electrical wires under heavy load and in many cases (like my house) you can actually see where the studs and screws in your walls are.

Also when doing circuit board repair, electrical repair and some car repairs it can be very helpful.
Could you use this to see outdoor animals, like deer, coyote.

Reactions: warnera1102
Could you use this to see outdoor animals, like deer, coyote.

Yes, you can easily do that as animals show up very well. You can go out see all kinds of hidden animals.

A lot of people don't think about in addition to using thermals outdoors, how useful they can be around the house or office as well.

I coyote hunt a lot, from what I've seen this thing looks better than my pulsar scanner.
So here's a first hand experience regarding that. I mainly hunt with NV, typically the eyes give away any animal but that's an issue if their back is to you.
Here is a picture of a deer I didn't see with the NV because her back was to me in the cotton field, but I did pick her up on the thermal. Now I couldn't tell what it was but I knew something was there and I figured it out with the NV.
Distance was 296yards.

Attachments

• 2022-09-04-20-53-29.png
    2022-09-04-20-53-29.png
    473.7 KB · Views: 118
  • VideoCapture_20220905-142918.jpg
    VideoCapture_20220905-142918.jpg
    361.5 KB · Views: 118
So here's a first hand experience regarding that. I mainly hunt with NV, typically the eyes give away any animal but that's an issue if their back is to you.
Here is a picture of a deer I didn't see with the NV because her back was to me in the cotton field, but I did pick her up on the thermal. Now I couldn't tell what it was but I knew something was there and I figured it out with the NV.
Distance was 296yards.
Yep,I ran night vision for a while before I went to thermal, can't go back from that. Lol. Actually got to look thru the T2 this weekend and it looks pretty good, but I'm in Florida with 100% humidity and was under trees.i want to put it thru some testing in these big fields I hunt.

Nice images and videos everyone! I am considering on getting one of these to try out at work. I work refinery/compressor stations, and well sites.

View attachment 7919805
#Xinfrared T2 Pro

New Thermal Monocular Experience Officer Giveaway Campaign

We are giving away 20 sets of our newest thermal monocular through the Xinfrared

T2 Pro giveaway campaign by recruiting T2 Pro Experience Officers!

1.The Introduction of Xinfrared T2 Pro:

The Xinfrared T2 Pro thermal monocular is a revolutionary outdoor consumer product! This Xinfrared monocular helps you look beyond the horizon, and is equipped with InfiRay high-performance thermal imaging detector and long adjustable lens. It enables you to detect the person at 1300 meters and recognize him at 325 meters. You can detect deer at 1444 meters and recognize it at 360 meters . By applying as an Experience Officer you could receive your own Xinfrared T2 Pro for free!
View attachment 7919806

2.T2 Pro Experience Officer Recruitment Period:

Recruitment Period:July 26, 2022 – Oct.31, 2022
Announcement Date:November 5, 2022

3.Qualification of Candidates:

3.1 A hunting lover who has published at least five influential posts the forum of Snipershide.com.
3.2 Own a Youtube channel, Facebook account, Instagram, or other social media(at least one Channel).
3.3 Demonstrating experiences of thermal scopes and thermal cameras.
3.4 At least 18 years of age.

4.T2 Pro Experience Officer Recruitment Quantity:
Select at most 20 officers from the candidates.
View attachment 7919807

5.How to Join:

5.1 First step, reply to this post with your hunting experiences, interested hunting games, main hunting gears (such as bow, or rifle, AR15, etc.), thermal cameras type(scopes, monocular, binoculars, clip on, if brand is InfiRay, please specify) .

5.2 Second step, contact us through Facebook InfiRay official’ page: https://www.facebook.com/InfiRayHQ

Or via email: [email protected]

Contact person: Isaiah

Would love to test this. I have had a Pulsar XQ thermal for several years and have a youtube channel for outdoor reviews and fishing

I'd like to test the unit, getting ready to review the wraith 4k mini, It would be nice to see how they compared or how they could work in conjunction with each other.

Reactions: Xinfrared
I’m an avid hunter and use thermal scopes currently. I have Facebook and Instagram accounts that I can review this product on. I’d love to try it out.