• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics 3D Printed Data Card Holder for sale. 30, 34, 35mm, Pic and Spuhr Mount. $35 F2F or $40 shipped

Thanks for the feedback. Have 6 cards ready to go.

They can be configured however you prefer.

Also, for $10 extra, I can include multiple mounting options that will allow you to move the joint and card to multiple rifles.

Picatinny, Spuhr, 30mm, 34mm, and 35mm are ready

I'm home during the week so if yall need a dope card I'll throw in one free sheet of toilet paper (not even used!) And a lysol wipe down.

Let me know!

Shipment of filament was finally delivered. No CH-YNA virus on it so we are good. Printing another batch now. Let me know if you all need a couple cards. Good time to work on your gear while you are in quarantine!

Some of you guys have asked about other mount styles. If you need a specific mount let me know and I while try to design on to work for your application. That said I will need pics and measurement of your mounting interface.

I have couple more cards I got done this morning . Let me know if you need a couple
Thanks.

Hello Guys, just got some filament in. Please send me a pm if you need a card. Sometime I dont get notifications to this thread.

So lots of filament and hardware finally showed up so I ran off a batch of cards.

I have a good bit of 30mm, 34mm, 35mm, picatinny and spuhr mount cards available.

Let me know if you guys need any.

$40 shipped for one
$75 shipped for two
$100 shipped for three

If you need more than that let me know and I can get you a deal worked up.

week or two I received two card holders they are Awesome! shipped fast.

Got three 2 days after I ordered. Order placed on Sunday afternoon. Buy with confidence.