• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

4 Airmen died in Africa yesterday...

Mustafa

Major League Analyst
Minuteman
Nov 26, 2007
New Braunfels, TX
Not the super sexy glamorous part of SOF, but a tragedy for the community none-the-less. Without these guys, it's hard to know which door you're supposed to kick down.

Blue skies, Airmen...

LINK TO STORY

Re: 4 Airmen died in Africa yesterday...

That sucks. Those AF guys will be truly missed.

Pisses me off, not one word on the news, the news if still full of some has been singer that turned into a friggin doper.

Everyone is making a hero of that tweeker ignoring our real heros.

Our priorities suck big time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kraigWY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pisses me off, not one word on the news, the news if still full of some has been singer that turned into a friggin doper.

Everyone is making a hero of that tweeker ignoring our real heros.

Our priorities suck big time. </div></div>

+100

They made the news down by me, but I'm right by Hurlburt Field (where they were stationed).

My heart goes out to their families...

I lost a really good friend of mine in a training flight out of Hurlburt Field in 2002. Those guys risk a lot for us. God be with our Troops and their families.

Very sorry to here about the loss of the Airmen, hope they RIP.

Can't agree more about Kraig's comment. Why does the majority of our society care more about what's her name than the fine men and women in our armed forces.