• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

4 Weeks to Start of HR 2014 Season

DocB

Minuteman
Jan 14, 2004
CSG
Good day,

Four Weeks to the start of the 2014 season! Time to get your dope and gear ready. I'll start accepting pre-registrations on January 17th.

Matches are near Auburn/Opelika AL. Short COF is five rounds each @ 600, 800, 900 and 1k at a 1 MOA bullseye worth 10 points, a 2 MOA scoring ring worth 5 points. No sighters and no wind flags. If you would like the full schedule and rules, please send me a PM with your FIRST and LAST name along with your email address.

Happy New Year and looking forward to seeing everyone again,
DocB and the HR Staff

It's a new year an hope to get my shooting back on track. Wife of 39 years is no longer suffering, my cancer is under control (so they say), last A1C was 5.6, down 40 lb's, so we will see how this year pans out.

Changed a few things on the 308 and 300wm both. Looking forward to seeing everyone again, but w/o Gruff and Will, :( it won't be the same. Ronald may miss the first one, due to conflicting dates so I guess I'll have to traverse Wedowee w/both eyes open. :D

How was the road last year?

Looking forward to making more of these this year including the first on next month. It will be great to see everyone!

GF,

The road last year was one of the best in the few years I've been shooting at HR. You still got the bumps and potholes here and there but the mud was never more than surface mud. I do think the weather played a hand in it but it sure seemed better to me. They dumped some loads of stuff with chucks of concrete into some of the mudriders holes and I do think it kept some of them away.

Man I'm ready to come out and shoot see you guys on the 7th.

Ken

Well looks like Ronald will make the match baring any weather events. This is good, as I dislike having to open the eyes in the back of my head, will traversing Wedowee.

Any point gain for hitting earth first?

Good day,

All PMs and emails have a reply at this time.

GF,

Glad to hear you and OSOK will be able to make it. Let me via PM what the two of you will be using, and I'll put you on the list.

Thanks,
DocB

GF,
Glad to hear you and OSOK will be able to make it. Let me via PM what the two of you will be using, and I'll put you on the list.
I may have to make a trip to Dothan an north Fla. at that time frame, but I'll let ya know for sure. (Looking for property to build my next/last home.)

Good day ,

All PMs and emails have a reply. Got a dozen .223 shooters at this time, the rest need to go ahead and sign up.

Thanks,
DocB

Forecast for sat shows overcast with not much wind . Might see a lot of high scores !

Gump,

RT. If you don't shiver too much.

Have fun,
DocB

LS,

Road is pretty good. Some slick spots, but not wet enough to cause any problems.

DocB

Good day,

Last of the match results went out at 1900 CST. Please allow 24 hours for your ISP to deliver the email.

Thanks,
DocB

Good to see old faces again, after such a long time. Never be the same w/o Gene an Will though, however they will always be with me. Sorry I did not get to compete today but other things had to be done. We (Scooter & I ) will be there for the next match, and hope Ronald is over the flu by then as well. Scooter says she would like to try it, and being she has never fired a long gun before, I'll have to get her up to crawling speed in the next few weeks. She has never been to anything like that before but really enjoyed it for sure. Now that I know how both new loads group (shooting it backwards to me) the use of more black paint than white would be good, over Huskey just crossing his arms and saying,... hum.