• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Night Vision 40mm grenade launcher with night vision

SGT Fish @ChevTec Group

Private
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2020
Ohio
Just finished a new video. I developed some NV compatible spotter tracer rounds for my 40mm grenade launchers.

We did some preliminary testing of the spotter components at the east coast meetup on Saturday night. I finally got some material in to make the tracer element. I filmed this through a GP gen3 PVS-14 bungee corded to a board with my phone, lol. Wife is buying me an NV recorder for Christmas and I'm working on printing a gopro to PVS-14 adapter now.

Hope you guys enjoy

I really wish I could have had these ready for the east coast NV meetup. But there is always next time. And if anyone has a psq-18 they want to sell for extra cheap, hit me up so we can actually hit the targets next time haha

Jake...right on man. Thay was wild at the shoot and lots a fun. As an FYI... when I cleaned targets up the glow stick rounds where right on the 400yrd berm. They sailed pretty good. The standalone HD more umph than I thought lol 😆

Reactions: Eliteuas
lets plan something out brother! do you go to the monthly night shoots near Pittsburgh? I plan on being at the one in Dec if @jwramp invites me to the group discord/groupchat so I can get the details! :ROFLMAO:

I havent yet, but I might try to make it out there. I gotta check my schedule. A bit farther drive for me but it looks like it's worth it.

Short story is, I painted the base of the projectile with glow in the dark acrylic paint. The last two shots in the new video are projectiles that had glow in the dark stickers applied with super glue

Just finished a new video. I developed some NV compatible spotter tracer rounds for my 40mm grenade launchers.

We did some preliminary testing of the spotter components at the east coast meetup on Saturday night. I finally got some material in to make the tracer element. I filmed this through a GP gen3 PVS-14 bungee corded to a board with my phone, lol. Wife is buying me an NV recorder for Christmas and I'm working on printing a gopro to PVS-14 adapter now.

Hope you guys enjoy

I really wish I could have had these ready for the east coast NV meetup. But there is always next time. And if anyone has a psq-18 they want to sell for extra cheap, hit me up so we can actually hit the targets next time haha

Lol hell yes...why cuz merica