• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

50 cal bmg shooting

Re: 50 cal bmg shooting

How much ammo you burn up 500$ worth,if that would have been a 308 you could have shot all day for the price of about 3 boxes of that tank killer shit.

A semi .50 too rich for my blood!

Nice Rifle BTW.

nice stick but shooting a .50BMG at that range is silly/dangerous. What were you shooting, 300 yards? Unless you were just zeroing a scope. At $3-$6 per pull.......

Hope you had some good Advil. The concussion on that many rounds over that short of a time with that brake...........

Good for you, hell if you can afford it do it. When's the last time you've seen an armored car following a hearse?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mark S</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good for you, hell if you can afford it do it. When's the last time you've seen an armored car following a hearse?</div></div>

+1 A friend of mine has the 82-a1 and i have the M99.
This ain't no dress rehersal... live life to the fullest and have FUN!!!

Not to jab at you, but why is it called "The Art of 50 Cal."?

All I saw was close range blasting.

I had fun with the M82A1A when someone else was paying me to be proficient with it. You don't get into the "art" until you get some good ammo and some long distances. If I was footing the bill there are better less-costly options.

But hey, everyone likes to brag about the big-fifties.
wink.gif

Need some practice in keeping directly behind the rifle not laying sideways shooting it prone. Not hard to shoot a 50bmg I had 9-11 year boys and girls shoot mine. It is all about the instruction.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Koganinja</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Need some practice in keeping directly behind the rifle not laying sideways shooting it prone.
</div></div>
+1, and always wear ballistic rated eye protection.

I used old "after effects" on my old pc. We just got the gun and we were zeroing it in. Making sure the scope was on.

I dont think it was even 300 yards I think 200. We WERE getting the scope accurate. My friend just got it, you can see the tags stay on for a little...
smile.gif
My friends the one with the funds not me. you can see he only let me shoot it a couple of times. My head was fine. with ear protection you can shoot it all day.. it just eventualy hurts your arm.

the best day is everyday you have time to shoot it!

"The Art of 50 Cal" is directed towards the editing/effects/music/ect...I like the slow motion shots and closeups of the guns... I definitely understand what you mean. I would love to shoot a half a mile or something. But many viewers of my video (at school)are just as amazed by the gun itself than what it can do. I mean I showed you what a melon popped and a pumkin looked like, what else you want???lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice stick but shooting a .50BMG at that range is silly/dangerous.
</div></div>

Please, tell me what is so dangerous about it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triggernometry</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Koganinja</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Need some practice in keeping directly behind the rifle not laying sideways shooting it prone.
</div></div>
+1, and always wear ballistic rated eye protection. </div></div>

Rated eye protection only works when you put them in front of your eyes. Most of the footage I saw they were sitting on top of the shooters head.